The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

CM Punk Back In WWE

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was taken back by this. The man had been gone for 10 years and it seemed like he would NEVER go back. I can bet you he got a massive pay deal and likely a contract for a Wrestlemania event where he is the main ticket. He wanted that for years and was ignored. I have to wonder what was said and done to get him back. I am sure the fallout with AEW helped. I think Cody Rhodes leaving them too was a major blow to the brand. They still have some massive names though but WWE is still on its own level I think.

How do you feel about him going back? Do you think this means the WWE changed?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Aew Tony Khan GIF - Aew Tony Khan GIFs

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It was inevitable and trust WWE needed the ratings boost on top of McMahon being gone and Triple H running the show differently the time was right for him to comeback. The question is will he behave long enough to make that money he's talking about?
    I like CMP but the Return of the RKO was more interesting to me....the rest remains to be seen and it's up to the writers of these scripts to see if the WWE can ride this wave. They constantly blow opportunities in my opinion.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It was inevitable and trust WWE needed the ratings boost on top of McMahon being gone and Triple H running the show differently the time was right for him to comeback. The question is will he behave long enough to make that money he's talking about?
    I like CMP but the Return of the RKO was more interesting to me....the rest remains to be seen and it's up to the writers of these scripts to see if the WWE can ride this wave. They constantly blow opportunities in my opinion.
    I feel like it lost that magic and that spark but they may be able to get it back with the right moves here. I lost interest around the time Punk left. It wasn't cause of him but everything just spiraled after.

Yadabear

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    With having CM Punk back in WWE is giving the company that excitement back that has been lost since the storyline of the bloodline has ended. And as much as they are trying to give the judgement day that same push its not really working. The feud between CM Punk and Seth Rollins will be amazing from their promos to the in ring talent is worthy of that main event at WM. So I'm sure we will see CM Punk win the rumble or some type of way that he is involved with that match. I can't wait to see how it will play out.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    With having CM Punk back in WWE is giving the company that excitement back that has been lost since the storyline of the bloodline has ended. And as much as they are trying to give the judgement day that same push its not really working. The feud between CM Punk and Seth Rollins will be amazing from their promos to the in ring talent is worthy of that main event at WM. So I'm sure we will see CM Punk win the rumble or some type of way that he is involved with that match. I can't wait to see how it will play out.
    People are probably remembering WWE of the past and that nostalgia is hitting high. I don't watch WWE anymore but my little bro still does and he says it has been improving in some areas. I am guessing Punk will get his big WM match eventually.