Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Cocaine Bear trailer

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
I didn't expect to hear that there would be a movie about a bear that ingests cocaine and goes on a rampage, but here we are. But honestly this movie looks like it'll be fun. It's said to be based on a true story, that true story I believe being about a bear who ingested cocaine, but he ended up dying soon after because of it. But this just takes it to a whole other level. Does this look like anything you'd check out? I'm tempted.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I didn't expect to hear that there would be a movie about a bear that ingests cocaine and goes on a rampage, but here we are. But honestly this movie looks like it'll be fun. It's said to be based on a true story, that true story I believe being about a bear who ingested cocaine, but he ended up dying soon after because of it. But this just takes it to a whole other level. Does this look like anything you'd check out? I'm tempted.

Cocaine Bear was real; and for a few minutes before he died he was listed as the most dangerous predator in America.
Check out this thread:

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
D

Deleted member 1485

No, I wouldn't but different strokes for different folks.

moja

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
This movie seems stupid, pointless, and just something you can mindlessly watch.

While I don't really feel intrigued by it enough to watch it, I think having more mindless viewing movies is a good thing. Less politics and just pure entertainment.
Not sure if I want to see it yet, see enough people tripping out on drugs! 💯