The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Coldest Wrestling Entrances From The Phenom

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I need to watch it because there was one wrestlemania where they outdid themselves. It was the sickest intro I’ve ever scene in probably any event. They had the hooded robe guys with the flame torches and they lifted as the undertaker walked through. It was soooooooooooo sooooo sooooo damn tight.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never get tired of watching his entrances. The attitude era was not as good but before and after was the best. No other wrestler compares.
    The motorcycle era was cringe for the undertaker. When he went back to the deadman I was happy but I was falling out of love for wrestling by the time.

D

Deleted member 191

I loved the druids with the torches!!! Those where always my favorites of his!
    I need to watch it because there was one wrestlemania where they outdid themselves. It was the sickest intro I’ve ever scene in probably any event. They had the hooded robe guys with the flame torches and they lifted as the undertaker walked through. It was soooooooooooo sooooo sooooo damn tight.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah I didn't like the American badass outside of him being tagged with Kane when they were the brothers of destruction.
    I don’t remember the Brothers of Destruction. I didn’t make a day past Steve Austin dropping a steal beam on DX’s trailer. I couldn’t take the fake stuff anymore.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I loved the druids with the torches!!! Those where always my favorites of his!
    My jaw dropped when I saw that joint. I also like Wrestlemania 29 with the wind blowing all around and the fire. It's interesting how they really make it look like he's coming out of hell.

D

Deleted member 191

I don’t remember the Brothers of Destruction. I didn’t make a day past Steve Austin dropping a steal beam on DX’s trailer. I couldn’t take the fake stuff anymore.
    Yeah Brothers of Destruction was maybe late 90s early parts of the 2000. It was definitely through high school and I graduated in '03. Taker was the American Badass gimmick mostly during that time. I got out of wrestling as a REGULAR fan in '03-'04, but I would watch the pay-per views to stay in the loop. Around 2005 is when I was completely out of the loop. That's about when John Cena entered the scene and everything about him irritated me because it was obvious they were trying to create this EMINEM-esque type of gimmick. It was clear the Ruthless Aggression era was on the way out and the PG era was on the way in.

D

Deleted member 191

My jaw dropped when I saw that joint. I also like Wrestlemania 29 with the wind blowing all around and the fire. It's interesting how they really make it look like he's coming out of hell.
    COMPLETELY!!! If you ever have time, check out some of his interviews now that he's retired. OMG he said he's been burned a few times because of those entrances. I think one interview he said afterward, he was in the back and just dumping bottles of water on himself because he got burned by the fire so bad.