The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Cookout Cleanser - Get Yo Laugh On!

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black

TeeGee

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
This is so funny, I would have been skeptical about that Amazon go myself, I don't want the cops running to me with handcuffs after walking into the store and walking out a few minutes later saying I am guilty of theft and I didn't pay for what I bought. Please amazon show me the cash register I need to be sure I made payments though. Lol🥴

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is so funny, I would have been skeptical about that Amazon go myself, I don't want the cops running to me with handcuffs after walking into the store and walking out a few minutes later saying I am guilty of theft and I didn't pay for what I bought. Please amazon show me the cash register I need to be sure I made payments though. Lol🥴
laughingblackguy

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DtWsdD-8tQ4&t=3s
    mjlol

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Elephant in the Room is a classic and was the "Red Pill" before it even started. But it was more just straight up game than the bitch boy niggas that's in the "Red Pill" community,.
    Elephant in the Room and the overall teachings of Patrice O'Neal were far purer than what's being spread in the Red Pill community. I feel he was giving men advice in order to have healthy relationships with women without being taken advantage of, and being comfortable in the position of a man. Meanwhile some of these modern Red Pillers complain more than feminists while doing nothing.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Elephant in the Room and the overall teachings of Patrice O'Neal were far purer than what's being spread in the Red Pill community. I feel he was giving men advice in order to have healthy relationships with women without being taken advantage of, and being comfortable in the position of a man. Meanwhile some of these modern Red Pillers complain more than feminists while doing nothing.
    Lifetime of game was dropped in those Black Phillip podcasts that he did. He only did 11 of them but some of that stuf ws brilliant.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    He funny. This set was the first one i saw
    View: https://youtu.be/9ShGWq6zATk
    I saw him do a couple of sets a few years ago back before C-19 hit the world. HE's on some goofy stuff, but he is funny.
    Maybe it is just me but I feel like bigger dudes are funnier as comedians vs in shape dudes. I think this is cause they learned to laugh at themselves and be able to joke around more freely. I am going to have to watch more of his stuff.