Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I heard this last night and couldn't believe it. He had some really great lyrics and songs in his prime, some of which I still listen to.

I didn't get the full story though, what actually happened? How did he die?
I saw it this morning. Our people are dying rapidly & I NEVER thought it was coincidental! 🤬

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Wow. Even though he hasn't had any hits since the 90s, I srill think about some of his music and hear his songs in my head at least once a month. May he RIP.
I saw it this morning. Our people are dying rapidly & I NEVER thought it was coincidental! 🤬
I noticed the same thing with DMX, Michael Williams, Andre Harrell, Jesse Powell, Sean Price, Heavy D, Black Rob, Tommy Lister Jr. (Deebo from Friday), and many more Black men who died due to poor physical health before they became senior citizens. I would include Chris Lighty and Prince in this list too, but Chris Lighty died supposedly from an "apparent" suicide (allegedly) and Prince's sudden death screamed conspiracy to me (same with Michael Jackson's death) as he did not seem ill at all. And Dr. Dre almost died from a brain aneurysm. It's bad enough so many Black male rappers are dying young from overdoses or some type of violence. It seems like a lot of Black men and Black male celebrities (particularly those who are Generation X or born after 1964) are dying before they even make it to the age of 65. It's a very concerning and worrying trend. It doesn't help that a lot of our men don't see any doctors regularly and don't have access to good and caring ones (even if they can afford it) with this current medical apartheid healthcare system.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Anti-Black Racism and the promoted unhealthy coping mechanisms (such as self-medication and self-treatment via chain smoking, drugs, poor diet, indifference, internalized racism and self-hatred, crab mentality, overeating, acting out, toxic codependency, irresponsible sex, alcohol, and other dysfunctional behavior) to deal with the constant Anti-Black Racism and the after effects of Anti-Black Racist chattel slavery (with little to no tangible solutions in sight) are breaking our minds and bodies down in the long term. Stress is a silent killer and too many are adding more stress and dysfunction on our people via continuous Anti-Black Racist practices, promoting anti-Blackness, and doing nothing to both address and do something productive to resolve the unresolved the after effects of chattel slavery.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do ya'll think this is down to the fentanyl crisis in America? I heard they are finding that shit in everything. Like from weed to x. A lot of young people are dying from it cause they don't know what they are taking. Older people who are just looking to relax are dropping like flies too. All this crap is coming up through Mexico too and they want to get pissed when we demand our borders be closed.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do ya'll think this is down to the fentanyl crisis in America? I heard they are finding that shit in everything. Like from weed to x. A lot of young people are dying from it cause they don't know what they are taking. Older people who are just looking to relax are dropping like flies too. All this crap is coming up through Mexico too and they want to get pissed when we demand our borders be closed.
    The Mexicans are engaged in covert warfare against America— as are quite a few other nations. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s part of it. While it’s funny watching the Democrats panic in Martha’s Vineyard, they actually have valid reasons for not wanting them in there. Though they dare not speak on it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Mexicans are engaged in covert warfare against America— as are quite a few other nations. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s part of it. While it’s funny watching the Democrats panic in Martha’s Vineyard, they actually have valid reasons for not wanting them in there. Though they dare not speak on it.
    I have no issue with people coming to the country the legal route but when they just flood the border like this, we don't know if kids or drugs are being trafficked and there is nowhere for them to go without someone paying for it. I think the only reason they still allow it is because corporations are able to get cheap labor off illegals and they don't have to worry about taxation with them because they are not on the books.