The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Coons in the family tree?

Ogun

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
After becoming conscious of how this system of white supremacy works (many yeas ago) when i talk to the older people in my family (most are baby boomers) I hear slight coonin' in their reasoning and thinking. I didn't really notice it when i was younger but now I pick up on a lot of things they say. One of my own personal tests i do on them is ask why didn't more black people back Malcom X . I've heard " he's a trouble maker" "he worships that devil stuff" (Islam). I don't really argue back, I just keep it in the back of my mind and keep my distance.
The baby boomer generation really were a bunch of scared negros who wouldn't go against white people. it's sad to see this type of thinking in my family ,sad actually.

anyone with similar issues?

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
absolutely. This election really opened my eyes to where I come from. Even my own mama said she just wanted Trump out, and that a lot of the Black people who Kamala locked up "probably deserved it. I was raised on the whole "everything is everything" and it really set me up for a lot unnecessary grief and anguish. The B1 mentality was just an evolution of me naturally seeking out truth. And Neely Fuller Jr. was right when he said "everything else you learn will only confuse you" if you don't understand White Supremacy. Unfortunately, a lot of people in my family are lost and had to be charged to the game aside from get togethers and family functions.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    absolutely. This election really opened my eyes to where I come from. Even my own mama said she just wanted Trump out, and that a lot of the Black people who Kamala locked up "probably deserved it. I was raised on the whole "everything is everything" and it really set me up for a lot unnecessary grief and anguish. The B1 mentality was just an evolution of me naturally seeking out truth. And Neely Fuller Jr. was right when he said "everything else you learn will only confuse you" if you don't understand White Supremacy. Unfortunately, a lot of people in my family are lost and had to be charged to the game aside from get togethers and family functions.
    yes, Neely Fuller is who opened my eyes.

zBucks
    Sadly you're going to have those types of family members. My grandparents were much of the same. But back then it was so much different. I couldn't imagine going through their lives in those times. Nowadays we have it a lot easier, but there's still a ton of work to be done. I now am seeing younger family members fall into the same ways, some don't even know Malcolm X yet. Like seriously? Some of these kids in middle school, and they ain't talking about Malcolm X yet?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    After becoming conscious of how this system of white supremacy works (many yeas ago) when i talk to the older people in my family (most are baby boomers) I hear slight coonin' in their reasoning and thinking. I didn't really notice it when i was younger but now I pick up on a lot of things they say. One of my own personal tests i do on them is ask why didn't more black people back Malcom X . I've heard " he's a trouble maker" "he worships that devil stuff" (Islam). I don't really argue back, I just keep it in the back of my mind and keep my distance.
    The baby boomer generation really were a bunch of scared negros who wouldn't go against white people. it's sad to see this type of thinking in my family ,sad actually.

anyone with similar issues?

I always wonder what made them that way. We’re they strong and beat into submission or we’re they always cowardly? Is the cowardice a trait that traces all the way back to the plantation in these folks?

SnakeyG

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    The baby boomer generation really were a bunch of scared negros who wouldn't go against white people.

I think you need to brush up on history there young blood.

Fred_Hampton.jpg

Cause this brother if he lived today, would be a baby boomer

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    obviously not all.. but there were way more who were on the coon train than who wasn't.
    THere is a reason why he isn't alive today. A lot of the riders did not survive the 60's and 70's and the ones who did were locked up. Most (not all) of the agitators from that era who survived were agents, Ops, or Bowie Kuhn's.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    THere is a reason why he isn't alive today. A lot of the riders did not survive the 60's and 70's and the ones who did were locked up. Most (not all) of the agitators from that era who survived were agents, Ops, or Bowie Kuhn's.
    Facts facts facts. Thats why we all have to be Malcolm.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    100%facts