The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Could you date a thirst trapper?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Would you be cool with someone who likes to post pictures of themselves in various states of undress or very little clothing?
    Both men and women do this, so this is a question for all.
    I know some people feel a sense of pride when their significant other shows off their body.
    Where do you stand on this?
    If she doesn't cheat and brings home the bacon then I could see myself going for it.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    If she doesn't cheat and brings home the bacon then I could see myself going for it.
    Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Troy you are something else. I cannot be with a woman who is seeking attention on the internet. There is clearly something missing there that I'm not able to provide. I want no parts of that.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nope. If you're not smart enough to keep a thirst trapper in a situationship you will find yourself in some type of ruin. Thirst trapping is literally right across the street from OnlyFans. Let yall get in a tight spot that thigh slit in her dress will keep getting higher and higher until it's above her neck.

Choose wisely folks.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Would you be cool with someone who likes to post pictures of themselves in various states of undress or very little clothing?
    I know some people feel a sense of pride when their significant other shows off their body.
    No, I personally wouldn't because there are signs there that you should run including:
    1. Esteem issues (too high= narcissist, too low = low self-esteem)
    2. They are advertising, and comfortable doing it.
    3. Interweb attention has them gassed up and they use it like a drug. Being off the market means they'll be seeking a substitute to fill up their gas tanks. You may not want to be taxed with being somebody's gas station once you've decided to take up time with them.
    4. They need attention, a lot of it.
    5. I don't want everyone to know what I'm getting/seeing behind closed doors. Thirst traps advertise their bodies to the world leaving nothing to imagine. For the shallow folks, that's cool. For the deep, it's a disappointment.

To each his/her own, but to me, the thirst trap is like the person who shops and wears name brands all the time, has an expensive car, lives in a mobile home that's worth less than the car, and keeps their gas tank on E. Their ain't nothin new under the sun. Women and men have been using their bodies to achieve whatever goals they have forever. Most times there is nothing there beyond the good looks and the good times but trouble. I know plenty of brothas who wished they would've left their thirst traps where they were, but they also enjoy the looks and attention THEY get from having the thirst trap on their arm and in pics. Usually, the thirst trap isn't the only one with some internal issues, it's also the person doing the thrusting. Just my two cents.

At the end of the day, we've become known for being a culture of deviants just like our oppressors. We're becoming more and more like them and it's scary. We aren't any better off as a collective taking up the enemy's culture when it comes to sex. Some shit we need to give back to them in order to fix our community. Sex and lust are two of the biggest time wasters in our lives and we've been told otherwise.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Disagree No Way GIF by VH1

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    1. Esteem issues (too high= narcissist, too low = low self-esteem)
    2. They are advertising, and comfortable doing it.
    3. Interweb attention has them gassed up and they use it like a drug. Being off the market means they'll be seeking a substitute to fill up their gas tanks. You may not want to be taxed with being somebody's gas station once you've decided to take up time with them.
    4. They need attention, a lot of it.
    5. I don't want everyone to know what I'm getting/seeing behind closed doors. Thirst traps advertise their bodies to the world leaving nothing to imagine. For the shallow folks, that's cool. For the deep, it's a disappointment.
    Jay Z Applause GIF

Last thing I need is a man that thinks his looks are currency.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If she has no respect for herself, she'll never have respect for you. It's that's simple. It's like asking "would you ever marry a known thief" at some point that nigga or female is going to steal from you, it's what they do.
    I could never mess with a female who's posting pictures of everything on IG, it isn't classy at all.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    If she has no respect for herself, she'll never have respect for you. It's that's simple. It's like asking "would you ever marry a known thief" at some point that nigga or female is going to steal from you, it's what they do.
    I could never mess with a female who's posting pictures of everything on IG, it isn't classy at all.
    Male or female, that person belongs to the streets!

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Great point whenever it is in their interest to fall back into their nature they will. Seen it time and time again growing up and trusting family members who I knew was on some other shit.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    If you're not reserved, I don't really think there's ever going to be anything that's going to move my interest towards you as a lady in the first place. A lady who's a thirst trapper will most likely sell out herself one day because what she's after in the beginning is attention and money. When she gets the best offer, she's getting down to business that's been paid for.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As if there are no other kind of good ladies out there for me to date but only a thirst trapper? Please, I'd pass on this one because they are keg of gunpowder that's going to explode anytime. 99% of their attention wouldn't be in their relationship but whatever rubbish they are doing online.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Forgive my ignorance in this one because I never knew it's thirst trapper they are called. As for me, the only thing they are good for is sex and fun, they are not worth being committed to because they will end up making your life a living hell. A lady who doesn't have sense of decency with what she posts online isn't worth the stress.