The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Could you live a famous lifestyle?

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
Like a celebrity, or someone who has a lot of fans and a huge following. Could you live the life of a famous person? I don't think I could, I'm pretty private, and the idea that my life would be out there for most to see, is not very appealing to me. I don't think I could handle the stardom, dealing with the paparazzi and dealing with other famous people.

The money and lifestyle kinda sounds cool, but I think that feeling would go away after living that life for a while.

Could you do it? Or would you rather stick to a more private life?

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Like a celebrity, or someone who has a lot of fans and a huge following. Could you live the life of a famous person? I don't think I could, I'm pretty private, and the idea that my life would be out there for most to see, is not very appealing to me. I don't think I could handle the stardom, dealing with the paparazzi and dealing with other famous people.

The money and lifestyle kinda sounds cool, but I think that feeling would go away after living that life for a while.

Great post. I couldn’t be famous. I need my privacy!!!!!

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Nope. I’m capable of doing it, but keep that sht away from me. The worst is becoming famous when you didn’t want to. It’s beyond your control, and everyone is looking at you with recognition. Not fun.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There are 1000s of anonymously very wealthy people.
    I'm talking 50 mil or more. Even way more worth like 5 mil or so. I know a white boy who made about 4 mil or so in Bitcoin and lives in a $300 a month apartment with a beach view view in a small Filipino town with his Filipina gf.

He travels economy, looks for deals, wears TJ Maxx quality clothes.

I've also seen 19, 20,21 year old white and asian Americans making 10k a month, 20k, even 50k some months from eCommerce living in Bali and Chiang Mai, Thailand. They stay in cute condos or beach side apartments, not huge.

I also know a few folks who work for the city but have 4, 5 million net worth from buying hood spots and renting them out, and their 401(k) after many years got a mil in it. They live way below their means. Buy stocks like Google, etc from way back. They aren't black though.

Ive met some low key blacks paid. A guy who owns two auto repair but got a white manager people thinks is the owner. Gotta be taking in 50k or more a month pretty easily.

Most very rich stay low key for one good reason mostly: the IRS.

If you need people to notice you it's a good sign you will spend more than you should to impress people.

Linda Jones

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks

I’m also a private person wouldn’t want that life. I’ll take a little money though😁

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If I could be famous anonymously, then yes. I would not want people to know what I look like or where I live. I don't like people knowing my businesses.

I always say you have to be crazy to want fame. Some people are built for it and can handle it but most people can't and it shows.

zBucks
    I don't think I could. Privacy is something I like too much to give up for being famous. Like others have said, you lose that privacy for the most part. I'm sure you can find time to get some privacy, but it probably won't be like you hope.

I don't think I could handle fame either. To be known by a lot of people kinda freaks me out.