Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Creating Black Art Using AI

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
For the past couple of months, I been trying out and learning various AI tools and AI-prompt engineering. Found my lane in creating art and launched my ebay store of AI artwork and printables. Check it out. Grand opening 20% off sale until the end of May.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
martin scorsese gf

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
For the past couple of months, I been trying out and learning various AI tools and AI-prompt engineering. Found my lane in creating art and launched my ebay store of AI artwork and printables. Check it out. Grand opening 20% off sale until the end of May.

Looks very similar to a lot of the same stuff on Pinterest -hope it's not copyright stuff 😉

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Looks very similar to a lot of the same stuff on Pinterest -hope it's not copyright stuff 😉
are you implying that I'm stealing images?

Supabrett

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Can you give a prompt example to get something similar?

I've been messing around with it. Got these after a couple tries.

I think I Put something about black couple in a futuristic city.

Supabrett_Black_man_and_woman_in_a_future_city_anime_artstyle_b8349c33-e2eb-48d4-99f5-7b790f1e...png

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Can you give a prompt example to get something similar?

I've been messing around with it. Got these after a couple tries.

I think I Put something about black couple in a futuristic city.

View attachment 7414
It's hard to find the sweet spot. But those are close, I would remix it and slightly edit the prompt. Mention the time of day and camera angle.

And it looks like it was done in v4. I would try it in v5. Add --v 5 at the end of your prompt. And you can also increase the styling like --s 800

And see what it does.

Supabrett

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It's hard to find the sweet spot. But those are close, I would remix it and slightly edit the prompt. Mention the time of day and camera angle.

And it looks like it was done in v4. I would try it in v5. Add --v 5 at the end of your prompt. And you can also increase the styling like --s 800

And see what it does.
Yeah it was v4. I was just dabbling. Appreciate the advice.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am not going to hate on AI art outright, it has its place but as an armature artist, I feel like this crap is going to step on the toes of a lot of actual artists that work by hand, especially in the black community so we have to be careful.

That being said, I can respect the hustle and hope you sell some of your stuff.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am not going to hate on AI art outright, it has its place but as an armature artist, I feel like this crap is going to step on the toes of a lot of actual artists that work by hand, especially in the black community so we have to be careful.

That being said, I can respect the hustle and hope you sell some of your stuff.
    i just finished watching this guy on youtube and he explained how AI already affected his business. he said even though it sucks, he also understands as a business owner, you have to adapt and adjust to survive so he's making changes to his business model.

I can relate because I've been a professional photographer for about 15yrs. Between the rise of smartphones, cheaper cameras, instagram, and the pandemic, it all but killed my business. I was watching these things happen yet i was slow to adjust. But then, I pivoted my creativity to UX design and this AI art hustle.

All that to say, artists will adapt and adjust just like people had to in other industries. And I'm still adjusting and taking the initiative to learn AI, because it's already being used in UX as well.

So I feel you, I respect your viewpoint. the technology is scary.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    Interesting stuff. Regardless, we should embrace emerging technology because it's about survival whether professionally or generically -we need to understand it and keep pace and not let them perpetuate exclusivity among particular groups to keep us marginalised from progress.