Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

CREED III | Official Discussion Thread

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Yeah, looks like a bangah...wish he was beating up a white boy again, but we can't have everything, can we?
That's one way of looking at it. On the flip side, we get to watch three (including Tessa Thompson) great Black actors headline a Black-directed blockbuster.
The white boys can sit this one out.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
That's one way of looking at it. On the flip side, we get to watch three (including Tessa Thompson) great Black actors headline a Black-directed blockbuster.
The white boys can sit this one out.
They're no match for us. The only worthy competitor is another Black man. 🤷🏽‍♀️💯

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Good that he's stopping at 3, even though each is better than the first.
Unlike some sequels that should've stopped at 2. Instead, they took it way too far.
I've been waiting for this one. Michael B. Jordan & Jonathan Majors are two great Black actors, I know the movie will be a fun watch!

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I was highly impressed and it was awesome that it was a stand alone movie no Stallone (he says because he didn't feel it was a "Rocky" story) which it wasn't that's why the Title is Creed Fool! (In my Mr.T voice!)Rocky's time is over for now but I have a feeling he'll make an appearance in the next movie perhaps to help out with the Daughter! I'm there for it!!! The comic book will come out before the movie I'm hearing there's a 10 year time jump from the fight with Dame. Props to Jordan on the directorial debut!!! I hope he wins an award or two! Or more! 😎

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I was highly impressed and it was awesome that it was a stand alone movie no Stallone (he says because he didn't feel it was a "Rocky" story) which it wasn't that's why the Title is Creed Fool! (In my Mr.T voice!)Rocky's time is over for now but I have a feeling he'll make an appearance in the next movie perhaps to help out with the Daughter! I'm there for it!!! The comic book will come out before the movie I'm hearing there's a 10 year time jump from the fight with Dame. Props to Jordan on the directorial debut!!! I hope he wins an award or two! Or more! 😎
    I haven't seen Creed III yet, but I loved the first two