The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Culture Vulture Mark-Mark Wahlberg Convicted Of Racist Hate Crimes TWICE

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    White men attacking other people is not a crime.

ART
    ART
    They love to say "it's only a crime if you get caught", but they themselves commit all types of crime even in broad daylight and often nothing is done about it. Almost nobody from Wall Street was imprisoned for causing 2008 Stock Market Crash. And the Jan 6th, 2021 insurrectionists and the politicians that openly encouraged them are either getting zero jail time or slaps on the wrist. Alec Baldwin will not be going to jail for shooting 2 people and accidentally murdering someone onset due to negligence. Anti-Black racist Karens and Kyles of the white and non-Black variety continue to get away with attacking and harassing Black people.

The cops (thugs with badges) and public officials (compromised servants) continue to let it happen and side with these white oppressive thugs and criminals.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I been heard about theTed actor Mark Wahlberg's racist ass and his violent, criminal, thuggish history against Black people and even non-Black who were not white. Disgusting POS. So much for "Good Vibrations" while committing evil deeds fueled by hate, racism, and low vibrations. Ever since I found out, I've been cool on him, his movies and songs. And it says a lot about Seth MacFarlane (and the rest of Hollywood) that he allowed Mark Wahlberg to be in his Ted films. The fact that Hollywood continues to defend, bury, and cover up Mark Wahlberg's nasty, disgraceful past as well as the continued racism and degeneracy of these depraved whites speaks volumes.

ART
    ART
    I been heard about theTed actor Mark Wahlberg's racist ass and his violent, criminal, thuggish history against Black people and even non-Black people who were not white. Disgusting POS. So much for having "Good Vibrations" while committing evil deeds fueled by hate, racism, and low vibrations. Ever since I found out, I've been cool on him, his movies and songs. What he did was unforgivable. I don't care if "he was young" or his narcissistic ass "forgives himself", he still knew better and we Black people don't and will never forgive him. And it says a lot about Seth MacFarlane (and the rest of Hollywood) that he / they still allowed Mark Wahlberg to be in their films. The fact that Hollywood continues to defend, bury, and cover up Mark Wahlberg's nasty, disgraceful past as well as the continued racism and degeneracy of these depraved whites speaks volumes.