The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Culture Vultures

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They lost their own culture and heritage. That is their fault. They need to do some DNA testing and get back to their own roots instead of trying to steal from other people. Just my take on it anyways. Not all of them do it but those who do get attention for it which makes it worse.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They lost their own culture and heritage. That is their fault. They need to do some DNA testing and get back to their own roots instead of trying to steal from other people. Just my take on it anyways. Not all of them do it but those who do get attention for it which makes it worse.
    I don't think it's that, I think it's that they feel like they own everything and so they don't see it as appropriation.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    They do follow but they use it as a tool of subjugation. You can pull out a verse to justify everything they do wrong just as you can pull out a scripture to justify Black people’s cowardice.
    If they did follow it they would be decent people. You can't claim you follow the scriptures and be a hypocrite at the same time.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think it's that, I think it's that they feel like they own everything and so they don't see it as appropriation.
    I am sure this is true for some of them but not all of them. I don't like to generalize cause I know what that feels like to have it done to me. I have friends of all backgrounds but they got good heads on them and don't do this mess.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am sure this is true for some of them but not all of them. I don't like to generalize cause I know what that feels like to have it done to me. I have friends of all backgrounds but they got good heads on them and don't do this mess.
    Yeah but there’s individuals and there are groups. Me having a white friend who is kind and has genuine care for me doesn’t make white supremacy untrue.