the down and in sportstalk group

where we chop it up in regards to sports and hip hop...feel free to leave a vibe !!!!

Stats

Category
Podcasts
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dan Quinn Is The Last Hire

Yadabear

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Dan Quinn is going to the Washington Commanders đŸ˜³ didn't see this coming at all. They went from a defensive minded head coach to another defensive minded head coach đŸ˜´ I'm definitely not impressed with this hire and I think many of their diehard fan base isn't going to be too happy with this. After we saw his defense get destroyed by the packers the Commanders said yeah that's who we need lol this is going to be interesting. What do y'all think about this hire?

FB_IMG_1706804143624.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Dan Quinn is going to the Washington Commanders đŸ˜³ didn't see this coming at all. They went from a defensive minded head coach to another defensive minded head coach đŸ˜´ I'm definitely not impressed with this hire and I think many of their diehard fan base isn't going to be too happy with this. After we saw his defense get destroyed by the packers the Commanders said yeah that's who we need lol this is going to be interesting. What do y'all think about this hire?

View attachment 8918
Eric Bienemy should've gotten that head coaching job.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    As a Commanders fan I'm disappointed......but I'll trust the process I would hope that Bieniemy would stay on bout it's doubtful. Most Commanders fans right now....
    Mad The Rock GIF