The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dang, Really?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Obviously its not all sisters, its a very small number. Cynthia G has under 120k subscribers in a country with 7 or 8 million black women (is that the right number?) but the big problem is they can talk as reckless as they want and not be checked. Aborting black male babies, celebrating when black men are killed by cops (bullet bags), etc. If a black man said the same, it would be cancellation time. Any sista that speaks out is a 'pick me'. The good news is I know this won't last. It can't. On a side note, any sista thinking this has got to be either a lesbian or a swirler. I can't see any brotha, even a simp (maybe one or two) dating any sista with this mindset. Or am I wrong? And some brothas are this thirsty? I mean, someone did smash Cynthia G and have a kid with her.

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-14 at 6.13.40 AM (1).jpeg

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're correct.
    Except you're number was off. According to the census bureau 21.68 million black women in the United States.
    And you'll also have to account that part of her 120k followers are white, Hispanic, Asian men and women.

So technically it's an even smaller percentage they think this way.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Obviously its not all sisters, its a very small number. Cynthia G has under 120k subscribers in a country with 7 or 8 million black women (is that the right number?) but the big problem is they can talk as reckless as they want and not be checked. Aborting black male babies, celebrating when black men are killed by cops (bullet bags), etc. If a black man said the same, it would be cancellation time. Any sista that speaks out is a 'pick me'. The good news is I know this won't last. It can't. On a side note, any sista thinking this has got to be either a lesbian or a swirler. I can't see any brotha, even a simp (maybe one or two) dating any sista with this mindset. Or am I wrong? And some brothas are this thirsty? I mean, someone did smash Cynthia G and have a kid with her.

View attachment 7088
    Dr Amos Wilson explained that this kind of psychosis has to happen in order for the system of white supremacy to maintain itself. They create the conditions to induce desired attitudes, outcomes -divisive, self hate, destructive, genocidal.
    It's absolutely unfathomable how, given our traumatic history at the hands of our oppressors, that black women lack the mental capacity to deduce that black men are not the problem or our moral enemy. Very disconcerting. Time to separate the wheat from the chaff!

B
    B1 rebel 365
    Should read 'mortal enemy' not moral.
    ART
    ART
    MR-D-ROB

Youtube seemed to be messing with my account and I had to recently make a new one and resubscribe to my favorite New Black Media channels. Let's just say that I finally decided to leave The Phillip Scott Show out of my list of subscribed channels. What was once an entertaining channel that had diverse content with a light-hearted fun vibe has recently morphed into a gender warring, manosphere circle jerk with a little toxic and not-so-fun undertone. I dreaded seeing my homepage looking like an Andrew Tate convention after watching a video from The Phillip Scott Show.

I would not say he is anti-Black racist as he is quite the opposite from the other things I've seen, but I do find it hypocritical when he, Jason Black's "The Business", and other Black male creators / channels talk about how we Black women shouldn't talk too much about our gender / sex and our woes about being both Black and female in order to not fall into the divisive gender warring rabbit hole when I hear and see a lot of them do the same thing when they say things like "Black men are the most hated in this country" , "Females don't respect men" and "Black women hate and don't support Black men."
    I also don't like how they, their callers and viewers refer to themselves and each other as "men" and refer to us women as "females."

They say don't be intersectionalist and don't put your sex before your race (I agree), but sometimes it seems like that they fall into that same "trap" too when they talk about themselves (Black men) and issues specific to them. The way they feel and a lot of the things they complain about (example: being the most hated, most oppressed, least valued, etc.) are related to how many Black women feel and what we complain about too. We have to be careful not to put each other into boxes. We are all Black and that's the only box this oppressive society puts us in.

I enjoyed watching him make fun of Karens or talk about entertainers, but when I saw that all of his recent videos are nothing but "Modern Women" this and "Passport Bros" that day in and day out, that along with Youtube's janky system gave me the extra push to bounce for good until Phillip Scott hops off the "Passport Bros" train. I'll still tune into his African Diaspora News Channel and other channels though.
    MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I still check out some of his stuff on the Philip Scott Audio Experience. That's more along political lines and black empowerment.
    It's opinion based and he speaks from his heart and emotions. I sometimes wish he did more research and put thought behind what he's saying.

He'll be on a tangent and going okay then he'll say some dumb sh*t that just ruins it.

He pushes this ideology of leaving the country which in terms of large amounts of black people economically makes no sense.

He talks about buying property overseas which also economically makes no sense.

He pushes about getting passports which is alright but the way he presents it makes it seem like a passport is so difficult to get.

So with him I find about 50% value. Half is good and half is trash. And that's because he jumps whatever train makes him money.

It's not about the community, it's not about empowerment. It's about what's going to get the most views. At the end of the day he runs his platform on a business model.

At least with guys like Jason Black and Professor Black Truth it's more like 80/20 or 90/10.

I can stomach Jason Black in small amounts. I just turn off even he goes to the call in portion. That's usually trash!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Hmmm, interesting read and agree with couple of things mentioned but I do like Phil Scott's analysis on the diaspora channel. Didn't know he has another channel.
    I can't stand listening to Jason on the Business when he assumes narcissistic authority on critiquing black women -maligning them with the same brush -but he's single! 😂😂 He's soooo NOT qualified! He sounds like a misogynist -emanating from deep seated adolescent momma issues. He's better speaking about socio-political issues affecting our community.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I ask myself, what type of sista would gravitate to and be into this? Someone's who is hurt and she either has given up on black men specifically but probably all men but if she does date its going to be a non black man and lesbians, who want to promote the straight black male are evil BS.

They simply can't win as a collective long term. My guess is at some point all this will come full circle and it will happen with two things going on at the same time: B1 mindset becomes a significant part of the black community and a very bad recession.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It’s gender-based coonery at its finest.
    U hit the nail on the head, Jay... she's just another Cynthia G...

Jay
    Jay
    100%. Same thing we see from Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, and others. They just attack the Black community through their gender rather than politics.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

View attachment 7088
    I would walk right up to her & ask, "Is this how you feel about your Father, Brother, Uncle, Nephew & Cousin? Then try to refrain from beating the 💩 out of her!

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hmmm, interesting read and agree with couple of things mentioned but I do like Phil Scott's analysis on the diaspora channel. Didn't know he has another channel.
    I can't stand listening to Jason on the Business when he assumes narcissistic authority on critiquing black women -maligning them with the same brush -but he's single! 😂😂 He's soooo NOT qualified! He sounds like a misogynist -emanating from deep seated adolescent momma issues. He's better speaking about socio-political issues affecting our community.
    Season 5 Wow GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

D

Deleted member 1946

View attachment 7088
    Robert Perkins is the one who fucked her and got her pregnant. Cynthia G looks like a tranny to me.