Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

David Zinyama, No One Asked You To Do This!!!

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am sick and tired of this AI crap and David decided to mix it with a Barbie theme. I hope this phase dies down. I find this disrespectful. When people do stuff like this, I’m wondering about their motive. They have one of Malcom X, Nelson Mandela, etc. I don’t care for some of these, and don’t like the fact that this guy is grouping all the people as legends. He thinks people like Oprah Winfrey, Michelle and Barack Nobama are legends. He thinks Mother Theresa and Pope Francis are legends too. NOT.

29F605F2-4145-4031-8622-51DFD4687D91.jpeg

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am sick and tired of this AI crap and David decided to mix it with a Barbie theme. I hope this phase dies down. I find this disrespectful. When people do stuff like this, I’m wondering about their motive. They have one of Malcom X, Nelson Mandela, etc. I don’t care for some of these, and don’t like the fact that this guy is grouping all the people as legends. He thinks people like Oprah Winfrey, Michelle and Barack Nobama are legends. He thinks Mother Theresa and Pope Francis are legends too. NOT.

View attachment 8168
    Well if people react they’ll keep doing it. It needs to be indifference or an ass beating at this point.