Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dead by deadlight x Resident Evil

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
More resident evil characters are coming to dead by daylight (DBD) Ada wong, Rebecca Chambers, Albert Wesker.
I've only played this game like three times in my life I have actually for three systems honestly only played this game because this girl I was interested in playing this game but I mean it's a cool game
View: https://youtu.be/dLyWJP2E-zg

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean

All the times I played I played as a survivor I use mostly Claudette The black girl with glasses people keep tell me oh she's like the easiest

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
All the times I played I played as a survivor I use mostly Claudette The black girl with glasses people keep tell me oh she's like the easiest
Probably because she blends in on certain maps and her base perks. Some folks call her Blendette. Most of the Black DBD Twitch streamers I've seen use her though.

One thing you will learn from the DBD community is that they'll always find something to complain or whine about.

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Probably because she blends in on certain maps and her base perks. Some folks call her Blendette. Most of the Black DBD Twitch streamers I've seen use her though.

One thing you will learn from the DBD community is that they'll always find something to complain or whine about.
good to know 😄 Ps Every game community have a bunch of complaining😂

Maxwell

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Capcom have done well with the Resident Evil franchise for a while now and it's why we get to see a spin off their characters moving to other games. I have played Dead by Daylight in the past but this new inclusion of Resident Evil characters in it would interesting to give another go.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
PTB is live for the upcoming chapter...

View: https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1557011649218879501

Check out some Twitch streamers or YouTubers playing on the PTB to see what everything looks like and how Wesker handles. He looks pretty AWESOME, if you ask me. They split the old RCPD map into two new maps and they look good as well.

Danny

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Latin America
I forgot all about dead by deadlight and they are out here adding all sorts of characters!

I was going to get the game last year around Halloween time when they had a sale going and I can't remember why I didn't. I am going to have to get it now. This is legit!
The game looks good to be honest but I haven't gotten around onto getting it. I'm still stuck with Dying Light 2 Stay Human and that's been giving me serious hell.

Maybe by the end of the year, I would explore the possibility of getting the game.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The game looks good to be honest but I haven't gotten around onto getting it. I'm still stuck with Dying Light 2 Stay Human and that's been giving me serious hell.

Maybe by the end of the year, I would explore the possibility of getting the game.
    May as well check around Halloween time since they tend to put it on sale. At least on PC, not sure about console. I will probably get it when I see it go on sale again.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    D

Deleted member 191

......looks soooooo pretty
    In Love Hearts GIF by The Valentines

Might have to reinstall this on the 4

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I really thought Dead By Daylight was going to be a game we'd forget by now, but they're killing it by teaming up with these other franchises and horror classics. Didn't they include Michael Myers and other horror icons previously? I think they also tied in Stranger Things, and a few other recent horror programs that I'm drawing a blank on. Oh wait I think it was another horror game. Kinda like RE. It wasn't Silent Hill was it? Damn it, now that's going to bug me trying to remember what it was.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I really thought Dead By Daylight was going to be a game we'd forget by now, but they're killing it by teaming up with these other franchises and horror classics. Didn't they include Michael Myers and other horror icons previously? I think they also tied in Stranger Things, and a few other recent horror programs that I'm drawing a blank on. Oh wait I think it was another horror game. Kinda like RE. It wasn't Silent Hill was it? Damn it, now that's going to bug me trying to remember what it was.
    They teamed up for Resident Evil AND Silent Hill.
    usher laugh
    Franchise killers so far are: Michael Myers (Halloween), Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street, Amanda Young (SAW), Ghost Face (Scream), Demogorgon (Stranger Things), Pyramid Head (Silent Hill), Nemesis T-Type (Resident Evil), Pinhead (Hellraiser) & Sadako (Ringu).

There are some survivors pulled from franchises as well. Here is the Wiki: Dead by Daylight Wiki

Yeah, it's A LOT. I dunno how long they will keep releasing new chapters, but I'm enjoying the ride so far.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Although, from some of the tweets, it seems there's a lot of bugs with it especially with the cross-progression.
    Yea, they used to have cross-progression enabled, but there was a bad bug that would wipe synced progress so they disabled it. Always best if you buy, to buy it on the platform you are going to play the most.

Always a few bugs and balancing issues when a new killer/survivor gets added, some funny, some not so much. Other stuff is just general complaining about core functions of perks/powers because the player wants the old version or wants an easier game.