Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Mad deep and I've had similar conversations with fellow non FBA diaspora. At this point to me, no matter who you are, you either pro Black, ALL Blacks or you aren't.

The hard truth is ,many mofos are pro Black when its self serving and convenient. Stephon Clark, Botham Jean's famiy, and a few others we've seen where they had white daddy lives but the family wanted the community help after. Same with some overseas. I've been blessed to do a bit of traveling. I'm gonna keep it a buck. Most wanna link up once they know you have what my boy calls that 'little blue book' (American passport), and its self serving. It's either for financial reasons or its to hook up if they are the opposite sex. That affects sisters the most, but it can be brothers as well by other women.

In a previous post a while back I have said I've experienced genuine brotherhood though. I mentioned a story where I was in Asia and we had a group of brothers who we rode for each other. We were from various places: America, South Africa, Canada, Caribbean, British, Ghana, etc. It was beautiful. The Pan Africanism that was always elusive but that was rare. No one tried to use anyone. It was all love, rare.

That gave me hope and made me think look for like minded. If they are genuinely down they are down. Had great one on one talks with brothers while in Kenya, Ghana, other countries.

Most don't know the history of the enslaved diaspora and I had to wonder why Black run countries don't include that in their curriculum. I have my guesses. It's either not wanting to ask too many questions of complicity of how got on them slave ships or in other parts of Africa (east Africa) they just didn't give a f*ck.

I can't tell you how many times I was asked "....but what tribe did your family come from?" and they can't understand why I didn't know even after trying to give a brief history.

The Caribbean sellouts in America should know better. Similar enslaved history. Been in America the longest. Often over a hundred years in a few cases. Harlem had a sizeable amount in the 1920s. Close proximity geographically. That seems to be generational. Maybe why we see more riders from Caribbean heritage Louis Farrakhan, Stokely Carmichael, Malcolm X, etc. back then, White Supremacy gave no f*cks, black skin was Black skin. I met Manny Mota once, a black Dominican player who played for the Dodgers and Pirates way, way back in the day. He was giving an interview. He talked about when he was in the minors in the late 50s he couldn't go to to this restaurant or that one. Being Dominican didn't give him a pass. Unless you were white Cuban or Dominican and even then they looked at you mad close. lol.

The one thing about this whole movement thing is it will separate the pro Blacks from the sell outs and before you can have any strong movement, you usually have to clean house internally. The old Civil Rights movement had to. There were plenty of black folks in Montgomery who weren't going along with the program. They were ostracized. They went to the same schools, jobs, church as the riders so it was either get down or get out. The way it should be.