zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm a black man.
    Over the last 2 years the Democratic party has insulted, belittled and trashed black men.

They feel our vote is owned by them and just a given. They put out the no voting no vucking video. Biden openly said during his SOU that he wants to give police (race soldiers) more money even as they are killing us wholesale.

The way I feel about it is this. Black men don't have a democracy. Our voice doesn't matter. We go out and vote for Democrats and they didn't pass any legislation to reign in police. Our existence is determined by the blue no matter who idiots of our community!

They talk about the Republicans ending democracy. They talk about Fascism when most of them don't even know what it means.

I served this country for 8 years in the military. I continue to serve my community and my country as a nurse. I don't at all feel free.

So in 2022 and 2024 I'll be voting Republican down ballot. I don't agree with anything about the Republicans,

But damn it if I can't have a democracy as a black man then the rest of these motherf*ckers can't either!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You have to remember that we are the ones that showed them that this was acceptable behavior. We are changing it but prior to Barack Obama the average Black American was cool with this. They were cheering on this behavior and letting trying to force feed it to us.

People like you, me, 6ZEROS, NBM will help turn this tide and show them that the disrespect is no longer tolerated.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You have to remember that we are the ones that showed them that this was acceptable behavior. We are changing it but prior to Barack Obama the average Black American was cool with this. They were cheering on this behavior and letting trying to force feed it to us.

People like you, me, 6ZEROS, NBM will help turn this tide and show them that the disrespect is no longer tolerated.
    We have to punish these evil Democratic candidates with our vote!