Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Democrats Are Backing Nikki Haley, You Paying Attention Yet?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I said for the longest time that both sides play us and I have seen more and more proof of this in the last few elections. They people think we are stupid. This woman is going to be their "pick" over Biden. She is basically Hillary Clinton's replacement. It doesn't matter that she is on the red ticket, they are propping her up because she is for an open border, she is for war, and she is for funding other nations over fixing America's problems.

We live in a country that "pretends" we have free and fair elections but the truth is, the game has been rigged for decades and thanks to the internet, people are finally seeing it for what it is. They won't let ANY outsiders in. Doesn't matter who they are or how much money they have. I said it about Obama. The dude was FOR US and for America but when he won I swear to you they just slid him a pic of MLK and JFK and told him he either plays ball or they will handle him. That is why he did nothing for us and that is why no democrat ever does.

It isn't a left or right issue, it is a them vs us issue and sadly not enough people are awake to this reality. They will stop at nothing until their "vision" of the future comes to pass. They want us living on top each other, eating bug proteins, not owning houses or land, not even owning cars. They also want depopulation. But I am going off on a bit of a rant now.

Just follow the money if you want the truth. They don't ever speak it.