The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dems Tell Black Women Voters To "Save America" (Again) But Why?

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
B1 The Moment of Truth

Come get your morning lesson.

this is the perfect bite sized portion of truth from the Professor. His essays are so dense and have so much info that it can be hard to catch in one setting for those 45 to hour plus lectures. Plus we get a lil something every day now. I'm definitely putting something on the CashAPP. He's doing GOd's work

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    this is the perfect bite sized portion of truth from the Professor. His essays are so dense and have so much info that it can be hard to catch in one setting for those 45 to hour plus lectures. Plus we get a lil something every day now. I'm definitely putting something on the CashAPP. He's doing GOd's work
    Yooooo I thought it was me. I would be listening and sometimes I’d be dozing off half way through. I’d have to listen in chunks or else I won’t absorb all the data.

@Blackgravity this moment of truth was once again was really good. The nerve for Jonathan Capehart and his overlords to as Black people to “save the republic” again but haven’t given crap to us. They want us to vote for reparations to everyone but us.