the down and in sportstalk group

where we chop it up in regards to sports and hip hop...feel free to leave a vibe !!!!

Stats

Category
Podcasts
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Devin Haney Continues To Prove The Haters Wrong! #DHP

Yadabear

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Devin had definitely proven this objective hater wrong lol now I didn't say he didn't have a chance I thought it was going to be a tough one after that performance against Lomo but he totally dominated this fight and I agreed with the judges he didn't lose a round. Congratulations Haney for showing me and everyone out there that you are still that dude.

Revolution_2
Revolution_2
Now I thought the Loma fight was tough but I had Devin winning 9-3 or 10-2, but I feel you. RT, Haney is the truth. I'm watching the fight again today 😀

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Haney is one of the handful of fighters that wants to fight all comers. The haters will hate but the man has beaten 7 champions, became undisputed at 135 and beaten the best fighter at 140 for the title! All this by the age of 25 years old. No other fighter in the 135, 140-pound division comes even close to his Devin's resume. I guess Tank is supposedly the A side (Devin is but I digress), so when Tank stops fighting unaccomplished fighters like Isaac Cruz and Ryan Garcia and wants to step back up to 140 and send a real contract, that's the only time I want to hear Tank or Shakur in the conversation when talking about Devin "The Dream" Haney!!!!

2023-12-10.png