Discuss episodes of your favorite New Black Media programs here

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Did Jay Morrison Use TREF Funds To Buy His House?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
While I liked the idea of a new kinda Black Wall Street at the time he was pushing it. I was hoping it would go well.

Sounds like there are some big issues with it. I hope its not what critics are saying. It's tough enough getting black folks to work together on any thing financial as it is.

He has a great story from where he was to here. Hate to hear of any black folks possibly scamming others. Again, I don't know if its true or not, but these reports are out there by multiple people.

D

Deleted member 1946

While I liked the idea of a new kinda Black Wall Street at the time he was pushing it. I was hoping it would go well.

Sounds like there are some big issues with it. I hope its not what critics are saying. It's tough enough getting black folks to work together on any thing financial as it is.

He has a great story from where he was to here. Hate to hear of any black folks possibly scamming others. Again, I don't know if its true or not, but these reports are out there by multiple people.
Yep. If we really had one, we would have to have a plan to protect it from a physical attack and other attacks such as through the media/reputation.

cjg

Senior Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Whatever the outcome of allegations, please continue to support any and all projects that aim to unite our ppl and resources to the extent that you are willing ...

Black Achievement Fund, which I am a supporter of , FreedomGA, TREF, ... it's always disheartening to see something that started out with good intentions show signs of faltering, ... sadly some start with intentions to mislead and take advantage of (remember Blessing Looms, purporting to be a 'Susu') ...

... with every one that falters, some of us say 'see, I knew we couldn't work together' , it starts to chink at our psyche... There could have been multiple factors involved ... mismanagement by the person in charge, intentional sabotage (in the case of Cointelpro) ...

Economic cooperation is the key though, imo ... Gotta keep moving ...

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whatever the outcome of allegations, please continue to support any and all projects that aim to unite our ppl and resources to the extent that you are willing ...

Black Achievement Fund, which I am a supporter of , FreedomGA, TREF, ... it's always disheartening to see something that started out with good intentions show signs of faltering, ... sadly some start with intentions to mislead and take advantage of (remember Blessing Looms, purporting to be a 'Susu') ...

... with every one that falters, some of us say 'see, I knew we couldn't work together' , it starts to chink at our psyche... There could have been multiple factors involved ... mismanagement by the person in charge, intentional sabotage (in the case of Cointelpro) ...

Economic cooperation is the key though, imo ... Gotta keep moving ...
    Did he have good intentions? I don’t think so. I think we have to be more discerning and not let the blackety black talk fool us. You either qualified to do the shit or you not.