The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Did Your Mother Ever Say This To You? G.y.b.a.i.t.g.d.h.r.n.b.i.b.y.m.f.a.

HeffDawg

Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You may be asking yourself what does gybaitgdhrnbibymfa mean in text messages or wondering if it's some type of online slang. It's something every Black child has heard growing up: g.y.a.i.t.h.r.n.b.f.i.b.y.m.f.q. meaning is:
    For more detail read our full article:

Get the Shirt

Get Your Black Ass In the Got Damn House Right Now Before I Beat Your Muhfucking Ass!

G.y.b.a.i.t.g.d.h.r. n.b.i.b.y.m.f.a.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@_bernardtaylor/video/7089788468250856747?referer_url=https%3A%2F%2Fboxden.com%2F&referer_video_id=7089788468250856747&refer=embed

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Every old school Black mom has said that to their child. If you're a 70's, 80's, or early 90's baby, you know EXACTLY what each of those letters means, and how that sentence sounds!
    And you BET NOT let the street lights come on before you get home!
    Side note, S/O to old school Black parents.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I didn't even watch the video yet I immediately knew what it meant.
    This is my guess on the first try.

Get
    Your
    Black
    Ass
    In
    This
    God
    Damn
    House
    Right
    Now
    Before
    I
    B
    eat
    Your
    Motha'
    Fuckin'
    Ass

And nope, I didn't even read the comments or look this up either.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Every old school Black mom has said that to their child. If you're a 70's, 80's, or early 90's baby, you know EXACTLY what each of those letters means, and how that sentence sounds!
    And you BET NOT let the street lights come on before you get home!
    Side note, S/O to old school Black parents.
    I remember my mom sent me outside to get my brother and tell him to come in the house. I had some thermal pajamas on and I got roasted.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hahahaha. The shame that comes with those words being said to you will force you indoors for 48 hours. Well, with time, you get to feel less sad when she drops those words on you.
    It wasn't a biggie. They all knew how she was and their moms were bout that life too.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I remember my mom sent me outside to get my brother and tell him to come in the house. I had some thermal pajamas on and I got roasted.
    I know exactly what that is & I BROUGHT YOU IN THIS WORLD & I'LL TAKE YOU OUT! KNOCK YOU INTO NEXT WEEK! KNOCK YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF! DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE! BEAT THEIR ASS OR I'M BEATING YOURS! OH, YOU WANT THIS SHOE UPSIDE YOUR HEAD! SAY IT AGAIN, SO I CAN KNOCK THE TASTE OUT YO MOUF! I'LL BEAT DA SKIN OFF YO ASS! & many more! 🤣

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know exactly what that is & I BROUGHT YOU IN THIS WORLD & I'LL TAKE YOU OUT! KNOCK YOU INTO NEXT WEEK! KNOCK YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF! DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE! BEAT THEIR ASS OR I'M BEATING YOURS! OH, YOU WANT THIS SHOE UPSIDE YOUR HEAD! SAY IT AGAIN, SO I CAN KNOCK THE TASTE OUT YO MOUF! I'LL BEAT DA SKIN OFF YO ASS! & many more! 🤣
    The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

I have heard some of these! One of my close friends growing up used to get cocky with her mom and she actually did throw a few shoes at her head. I would lose it every time! LOL

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

I have heard some of these! One of my close friends growing up used to get cocky with her mom and she actually did throw a few shoes at her head. I would lose it every time! LOL
    I was excellent at dodge ball,,

I was

I was excellent at dodge ball & track. Her NOT being able to hit & catch me, only made her more furious! BTW, she couldn't climb trees either! 🤣

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I was excellent at dodge ball,,

I was

I was excellent at dodge ball & track. Her NOT being able to hit & catch me, only made her more furious! BTW, she couldn't climb trees either! 🤣
    OG Mom's are the reason for the phrase, "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE F*CK OUT", because you'd be unconscious for a time. When you awake, you'd think it really was next week. 🤣

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have an Italian mom. Someone fill me in. I need to know what this means! LOL I have never seen an acronym this long and now I have to know what it means. I wonder if I am blanking. I grew up around black women through friends so I must have heard it at some point.
    G.y.b.a.i.t.g.d.h.r. n.b.i.b.y.m.f.a. (Get yo black ass in the got dam house right now before I beat yo motherfuckin ass)

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know y'all got THE WARNING before you left home & before you got out of the car.
    "DON'T ASK FOR NOTHIN', DON'T TOUCH NOTHIN' & DON'T EMBARRASS ME"! 💯😂
    My mom would spank us in the grocery store so we knew not to mess around. She'd spank us wherever we were tripping. We'd embarrass her but we'd have to walk out the store sniffling. She always won in the end.

Those whooping kept me out of gangs. I'd probably be a crip if it wasn't for that tough love.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    My mom would spank us in the grocery store so we knew not to mess around. She'd spank us wherever we were tripping. We'd embarrass her but we'd have to walk out the store sniffling. She always won in the end.

Those whooping kept me out of gangs. I'd probably be a crip if it wasn't for that tough love.
    I also think the phrase IF LOOKS COULD KILL came from our Mom's as well! 💯🤣

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember one of the few times I put my mom over the edge. I had a friend over. And she said "Don't make me come after you" and I said "You wouldn't be able to catch me" and my friend busted up laughing so much she damn near pissed herself. My mom was so mad. She just left the room and my dad set me straight when he got home. Boy was he pissed LOL I was mostly a good kid though so this was a rare thing. Still was funny cause my friend was laughing so much she was hyperventilating which made me laugh.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

We got the DON'T MAKE ME BEAT Y'ALL ASS IN FRONT OF ALL THESE WHITE FOLKS look, before we got out of the car, everytime. 🤣

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We got the DON'T MAKE ME BEAT Y'ALL ASS IN FRONT OF ALL THESE WHITE FOLKS look, before we got out of the car, everytime. 🤣
    For real. I was always under the threat of an ass beating if I tripped. I remember seeing it happen to my older bro and I was on a straight and narrow ever since.