The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Diesel Fuel Shortages Threaten Supply Chain

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Hey Fam,

Truckers estimate only a few weeks before supply chain issues and chaos begin. If you haven't been prepping, you're late. Our diesel fuel like our reparations money is going to war. If you think you're just going to keep going to the store all willy nilly when you wanna to buy what you need and want, you will be sadly mistakened.

Prep for the worst. Hope for the best. Time is running out. You live in a failed state and we control nothing. Be smart, prep.

Possibility of diesel fuel shortage concerns truckers
Truckers concerned over possibility of diesel fuel shortage

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    And meanwhile, our government just gave another 40 billion to Ukraine. They are doing this BS on purpose. They are likely making mad bank from China to tank the country. I don't know if we can turn things around if this continues. We are going to get to a point where the damage is so severe to our economy that people become despite and start killing each other for food and supplies.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And meanwhile, our government just gave another 40 billion to Ukraine. They are doing this BS on purpose. They are likely making mad bank from China to tank the country. I don't know if we can turn things around if this continues. We are going to get to a point where the damage is so severe to our economy that people become despite and start killing each other for food and supplies.
    This part! And it's going to happen sooner than later. My dad drives trucks and he's getting ready to park his. He is 70 years old. Between high diesel prices, parts not being available, and lighter loads, it's really not worth the time or money anymore. Things are going to get scarce real quick. I'm not sure why our people are not concerned about this. You can't survive without food, water, home/property protection, and medicine.

I just don't understand us. I really can't wrap my head around it. I've been warning people for 2 years. When it happens, it will be too late to run out and try to get stuff. If you're poor and must wait until payday, you're going to be out of luck. White folks are all over YouTube discussing prepping and communicating with each other. We're having discussions that will not preserve our lies when the SHTF. Politics won't matter. Your money won't be any good because it will be worthless. Inflation will make life hard for all of us. Just look at Venezuela.

Black Americans are going to suffer, and I'm going to find it really difficult to have sympathy or empathy, because of our willful ignorance.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    It is beginning to feel like all the recent turn out of events is well calculated, because it is quite absurd to even imagine that a country going through its own fair share of economic downturn is still giving out such ridiculous amount of money to support a war instead of trying to end it , while their state continues to depreciate as a result.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This part! And it's going to happen sooner than later. My dad drives trucks and he's getting ready to park his. He is 70 years old. Between high diesel prices, parts not being available, and lighter loads, it's really not worth the time or money anymore. Things are going to get scarce real quick. I'm not sure why our people are not concerned about this. You can't survive without food, water, home/property protection, and medicine.

I just don't understand us. I really can't wrap my head around it. I've been warning people for 2 years. When it happens, it will be too late to run out and try to get stuff. If you're poor and must wait until payday, you're going to be out of luck. White folks are all over YouTube discussing prepping and communicating with each other. We're having discussions that will not preserve our lies when the SHTF. Politics won't matter. Your money won't be any good because it will be worthless. Inflation will make life hard for all of us. Just look at Venezuela.

Black Americans are going to suffer, and I'm going to find it really difficult to have sympathy or empathy, because of our willful ignorance.
    I keep trying to tell people to plan some food and store some supplies just in case but they just look at me like I am some tin hat-wearing fool. It is better to be prepared, even if nothing bad happens. It isn't like the supply will be wasted.