Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Disney Is Not Done Destroying Star Wars

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin

“Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy has indicated the next Star Wars movie will be moving on from George Lucas, as Rey's New Jedi Order film will begin a new chapter.”

If this is going to be the first movie that moves away from George Lucas then what did they consider all the other crap? They literally barfed all over George’s story with the last Trilogy. I can’t believe this heffa still has a job.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Mandalorian was the last Star Wars content that I clung to as the ship sank and now I no longer watch that. They oversaturated the franchise with toy marketing (all these kid/baby characters), white feminism, and homosexuality. But what we have to pay attention to is how these white liberal feminist weaponize homosexuality, notice they have an abundant of strong straight white male characters but all the black male characters are gay; Donald Glover in Solo and Bell Zettifar in the High Republic series. No Mace Windus anymore!

This is peak white supremacy! Even when they pretend to be so called progressive it’s only amongst the white class, they seek to destroy us at every turn.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I've been a Star Wars fan since I could remember. I knew when George Lucas (got a black wife btw) sold it to Disney they were gonna f*ck it up.

I also think he sold it at a bargain. 4 billion? Two movies can make that back if done right plus spin offs, whatever

The Mandalorian was good. Boba Fett wasn't half bad. But we are talking about the same company that is pushing agendas on kids. So, why should we expect them to do Star Wars justice?

Disney, if you are reading? A Darth Maul prequel would do well if done right.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There were rumors Disney is planning to sell it. That would be the best thing honestly. This franchise is just going to become nothing but an LGBTQIALMNOP crap show. I have no issues with gays or whatever but they are getting way too over represented in films and TV shows, even video games at this point. WTF man.