The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Divestors or swirlers

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
On jobs or randomly and they almost never want even friendships. I've been in black groups for whatever online and they get the info they need, and don't ever offer any. Look at their page and its zaddy all day.

I've only met one who was cool. I mean who was exclusively dating white boys.

My guess is its a defense mechanism towards black men specifically because of how they perceive we will treat any sister we hear is exclusively dating white men.

You notice damn near all the black women in politics or are outspoken Trumpers, right wing have white husbands? Mia Love Candace Owens, Harris Faulkner on Fox news.

mamluke13

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
On jobs or randomly and they almost never want even friendships. I've been in black groups for whatever online and they get the info they need, and don't ever offer any. Look at their page and its zaddy all day.

My guess is its a defense mechanism towards black men specifically because of how they perceive we will treat any sister we hear is exclusively dating white men.

You notice damn near all the black women in politics or are outspoken Trumpers, right wing have white husbands? Mia Love Candace Owens, Harris Faulkner on Fox news.
Like I have never met one before I always wanted to know how they actually are they hate black men but have black relatives if they befriend a black women they will get to know her black male relatives how does that work and how do they deal with racism if they are racist themselves

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Has anyome ever met one before I hear alot about them but never met them
    You see them all the time they probably just pay you no mind. All the swirlers and divestors I see all hang with White people exclusively. Most don’t even relate to non-swirling/non-divestor Black people. It doesn’t matter the gender either…Black dudes that only date White women don’t be hanging with Black people mike that… Troy being the exception.

E

educatedman23

You see them all the time they probably just pay you no mind. All the swirlers and divestors I see all hang with White people exclusively. Most don’t even relate to non-swirling/non-divestor Black people. It doesn’t matter the gender either…Black dudes that only date White women don’t be hanging with Black people mike that… Troy being the exception.
    I've never met one.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t cuff them homie you got me confused.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Kimberly Klacik too

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Has anyome ever met one before I hear alot about them but never met them
    I don't waste my time with them. #BradCanKeepThose Years ago I'd watch from a far when a mix couple get into a heated fight. Now? I just post up and watch.

E

educatedman23

That‘s great man. They are despicable.
    I think it is because I live in a small town. The Black folks here primarily date Blacks, and the White folks here primarily date White folks.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    Primarily. There are videos of swirling going on in small southern towns. You just may not see it. But I'd be surprised if it doesn't go on in some form or fashion.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Foreign blacks, some Caribbean and especially African women in Europe but also in America who are hard core swirlers are different than American (and I'm included culturally American non FBAs like Candace Owens) black women who are hard core swirlers.

American swirlers (FBA, non FBA culturally American), only have white friends or other female swirlers. They don't like black people. A lot of them have white girl accents....on purpose. They like white cultural things. They might be into country music, metal/rock, but usually white alternative/pop. If they listen to black rap / singers its the rappers that whites are into. They LOVE Eminem, Justin Timberlake.

They can't stand black men. They won't form any platonic friendships with black men...at all. They usually are defensive from jump expecting black men to diss them or be salty to them if they are sounding like white girls or expecting him to change once he learns you have a white boy.

The only black female friends they have are those that are into the same thing or have history with them pre swirling and have accepted that about them. But generally they are not in black spaces. They have white girlfriends and the white girls can't stand them secretly. Because white guys will go at them first on some fetish ish. Lots of white boys are curious about black women sexually and (rightfully) assume a black girl among a group of white girls are into white boys.

Also, they are almost always supportive of any white version when it comes to racial issues. Politically they come in 2 categories. The hard core black hating types who are Republican (Mia Love, Fox News' Kaufner, Candace Owens) and the hard left wing who are fully supportive of every fringe left issue, LBGTQ, the environment, abortion, all of it EXCEPT blacks and 100 percent against anything good for Black men (Kamala Harris, supreme court justice Brown, press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre. They are usually not friends with Black women who date Black men. Black women look at them funny style and they know it. Black women are usually cool with Black women who will date a white boy once in a while but who date and want Black men primarily.

So, I'm not talking sisters who date black men but are open to white boys. I'm also not talking to sisters who date white boys on some finesse game. I have seen a few sisters, cute, 20s, date older white men in their 40s on some sugar baby type things. That's different. Those women will date a brotha on the low for that good D.

As for the culturally Caribbean/African hard core swirler they are accepted in their communities. A Nigerian or Kenyan who dates only white men can and will still function in that community. They go back to Nigerian and Kenya with the white dudes and the men don't hate. They won't speak to the men, but the men aren't hating because 99 percent would take a white girl over a fellow Kenyan anyway. Their families show them love. Their overseas community in America, France, England will still accept them.

So, the major difference is (culturally) American swirlers can't / won't/ don't f*ck with the black community. Too many black folks, both brothers and sisters won't like their exclusive choices.

In the foreign Black hard core swirlers community they can still find acceptance. She can bring Zaddy to the Caribbean Day parade and they not trip. She can bring Zaddy to the Nigerian restaurant and they not trip. An American sista can't show up at the local rib joint in Harlem, South Central or West Philly rib joint and not get looked at side eyed.

Finally, as we have seen on youtube and tik tok, the hardcore swirlers actually celebrate black male death (calling black men bullet bags, advocating aborting black male babies, etc). And they can't stand black women who only date black men and think they are delusional.

They will also not oppose Zaddy from dropping N bombs or supporting Trump.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    With the young black hard core swirlers, 100s if not 1000s of them are into racial showcasing. Their social media is all about their swirling. They do this for a few reasons: 1. To try and trigger Black people, especially black men. "See, I am living my best life without you Black men" 2. As an advertisement for Black women to try it. The ultimate dream of swirlers is to have the majority of black women swirl and leave black men completely isolated. 3. As advertisements to white men they are available if this one doesn't work out.

These women push their zaddyism 24/7. It's an agenda. I know 2 or 3 black women who are either married to a white boy or have a long time white boyfriend. They only post about him 'normally', meaning the same as everyone else. Birthdays, wedding anniversaries, births. They don't put up tik tok and youtube shorts with titles 'When you're his first black gf'.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    My biggest issue with hard core divestors and swirlers are the ones that you don't know are among black circles and are agents.

Or the ones who got ran through in their 'good' years, hit the wall and can't beg a white man to date them and then try to come back into our community.

Infiltrators of any kind, and by infiltrators I mean specifically off code Blacks of any kind mixing in with on code Blacks and are agents, distractors, etc.

If we could easily identify all divestors / swirlers, fine.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Again, I make a distinction between a sista who has or will date a white boy once in a while if she meets what she considers a cool white boy and the sistas who are only dating white boys.

One more thing about swirler logic that I've not heard them called out on. You have these sisters saying they are divesting completely from black men. All roughly 20 million or so of us because either there aren't enough quality black men or whatever.

But there ARE good black men. So, if you are about just getting a good man period, why rule out all black men? It's more logical to say, I'm not going to date exclusively black men because there aren't enough and I'll expand my search to non black men. But no, its I'm not dating any black man, in theory, even if he's a good black man. I'm only going to date 'good white men', huh?

And you don't hear them say I'll date a good Asian, Arab or Hindi (Indian) man. (lets keep it a buck its because they aren't tryna holla at sistas at all).

So, these swirlers simply don't want Black men period. Even if they find a Michael B Jordan or a young Denzel. That's a whole different mindset whatsoever. If you ask any 'What if a good Black man tries to holla at you?' The conversation gets a bit into mentality and mindset and self hating at that point.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    With the young black hard core swirlers, 100s if not 1000s of them are into racial showcasing. Their social media is all about their swirling. They do this for a few reasons: 1. To try and trigger Black people, especially black men. "See, I am living my best life without you Black men" 2. As an advertisement for Black women to try it. The ultimate dream of swirlers is to have the majority of black women swirl and leave black men completely isolated. 3. As advertisements to white men they are available if this one doesn't work out.

These women push their zaddyism 24/7. It's an agenda. I know 2 or 3 black women who are either married to a white boy or have a long time white boyfriend. They only post about him 'normally', meaning the same as everyone else. Birthdays, wedding anniversaries, births. They don't put up tik tok and youtube shorts with titles 'When you're his first black gf'.

Does he like washing himself too?????

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Lmao I have 4c hair and I’ve never been insecure about it. Her needing fake validation from some white dude shows how she hates herself. When I returned natural years ago and changing up my hair styles as I got older, I looked up to other Black women who embrace their natural. The natural hair movement did it and still does it for me. I learned to embrace myself on my own.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s what I’ve noticed. Most of the ones I know hang out almost exclusively with white people and after a while think like white people; which is why I never, ever,talk about Black folks’ business with them.

They’re very off code and will come out their with the most horrifying anti-Black comments; and say it without blinking in front of white folks and children.
    They claim that the only difference between the races is genetic. So they’ll totally rock dreadlocks but without the cultural associations. Once I hear “all lives matter”, it’s a wrap for me.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s what I’ve noticed. Most of the ones I know hang out almost exclusively with white people and after a while think like white people; which is why I never, ever,talk about Black folks’ business with them.

They’re very off code and will come out their with the most horrifying anti-Black comments; and say it without blinking in front of white folks and children.
    They claim that the only difference between the races is genetic. So they’ll totally rock dreadlocks but without the cultural associations. Once I hear “all lives matter”, it’s a wrap for me.
    Yup they have Stockholm syndrome. When I see that I’m like:

back off no GIF by Sebastian Walldén

I know some people personally that I had to back off for that reason, even family.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Total propaganda.
    Well, you may be right, but Eddie married white himself, soo. Before it was acceptable, he substituted mixed chicks for white girls. I think it’s because he was teased for being dark skinned. I notice that trend with my even darker family members; they marry white or near white.

I digress again, forgive me, bad habit.🙂

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    All men who want to smash do what they have to do to smash if that's what they are about. White men are well aware of the gender wars of black men and black women so they are smart enough to do whatever the Black woman complains black men aren't doing. Now, that same white man doesn't do that to his own woman. If he did, he wouldn't need to date a black woman. He dates the ones that are desperate to date white men and so he knows all he has to do is not be an asshole, INITIALLY. He won't marry her. The stats prove that.

Same with black men. I've seen thug n*ggas soften up around Becky who is curious about black guys. That same brotha is coming at Black women completely differently. Much more aggressively. I've seen black men call black women all kinds b*tches or hoes if they didn't give up the number. I've never ever seen black men do that to white women who didn't give up the number.

I've seen black women cater to white boys when they are dating them and these same sisters only have a hand out, what are you going to do for me, when its brothers.

The guy in this clip makes a great point. If white men are treating you better, then wouldn't stand to reason that white women are treating black men better?

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Excellent point! Not all, but many turn to white folks because they don’t feel like they have a rapport with Black men/ women. The problem is, if they suddenly met a Black man/woman they had a rapport with would they leave Becky/Brad? That’s why I don’t trust anyone who dates outside of their race because of a perceived flaw in their own people.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Excellent point! Not all, but many turn to white folks because they don’t feel like they have a rapport with Black men/ women. The problem is, if they suddenly met a Black man/woman they had a rapport with would they leave Becky/Brad? That’s why I don’t trust anyone who dates outside of their race because of a perceived flaw in their own people.
    I've said this before, there is a big difference between dating black primarily but supplementing your dating life by CONSIDERING non black people and divestors who ONLY date white men. Big difference. For example, maybe you're in Phoenix or San Antonio, both have about 6% Black population. You are primarily attracted only to Black men but there aren't many to choose from. Okay, you will consider a white guy if he checks off boxes to date. But if the one comes along you're back with brothers.

The hard core swirlers won't date good black men. Hard core bed bucks won't date good black women. There are black men and women who grew up in all white suburbs or all white areas and they are only comfortable with dating whites and don't feel they have a connection and I mean a connection culturally with blacks. Y'all watched different tv shows. He watched Friends, you watched Martin. He likes The Eagles (band) and you like the Eagles football team. I kinda, sorta give a pass to them and blame the parents. However, the black men and black women who were part of the black community and decided to abandon it for Brad or Becky, is a completely different animal altogether. They are more dangerous than any one else I think. They are anti black hard core. The white suburban raised black could be anti black but they are just culturally white and may....may adopt the anti blackness of the white community.

D

Deleted member 1946

I've said this before, there is a big difference between dating black primarily but supplementing your dating life by CONSIDERING non black people and divestors who ONLY date white men. Big difference. For example, maybe you're in Phoenix or San Antonio, both have about 6% Black population. You are primarily attracted only to Black men but there aren't many to choose from. Okay, you will consider a white guy if he checks off boxes to date. But if the one comes along you're back with brothers.

The hard core swirlers won't date good black men. Hard core bed bucks won't date good black women. There are black men and women who grew up in all white suburbs or all white areas and they are only comfortable with dating whites and don't feel they have a connection and I mean a connection culturally with blacks. Y'all watched different tv shows. He watched Friends, you watched Martin. He likes The Eagles (band) and you like the Eagles football team. I kinda, sorta give a pass to them and blame the parents. However, the black men and black women who were part of the black community and decided to abandon it for Brad or Becky, is a completely different animal altogether. They are more dangerous than any one else I think. They are anti black hard core. The white suburban raised black could be anti black but they are just culturally white and may....may adopt the anti blackness of the white community.
    I'm glad you gave this differentiation.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That first scenario makes me wonder why a person is dating in the first place? If you want to marry Black why date non-Blacks at all? But that’s a digression.

I know many Blacks folks in the second situation and it’s always the parents fault. Especially if they’re Black American. Black immigrant parents are already navigating a new country and different social standards and habits, and may be far from their own community so unless they believe white is better, they get a pass from me.

Black folks who abandon the Black community have a chip on their shoulder and want to make us pay for their anger. I still think we have to be careful about how we treat our darker skinned brothers and sisters. Some of us come from families that made “harmless” jokes about folks being too dark to see, etc.
    You’re right, they’re extremely dangerous. There was a Tik Tok video a few months back with a sister in Iowa or Idaho and her white zaddy; the confusion that came out that boy mouth was bad enough; but her hatred for Black men was frightening. She would lead a lynching. I pray they can’t have children.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    I've dated black women I didn't intend to marry. We were cool, we clicked but neither of us saw each other as someone we'd marry and that's normal. Very, very few people will only date those who they see married to, especially young. After a certain age? Yes, because you are at that stage in life.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Maybe its my circle but I don't hear dark skin, colorism type jokes from adults. Kids are always going to do that I suppose. In fact, dark skin guys have been 'in' for a few decades now. It was the opposite, maybe pre 90s and definitely pre '80s.

People have always dated what is not their ideal preference. Shorter guys than you normally do. Some women want a professional, college degreed guy and may date a plumber if he's nice (I know..I know, they make bank), or a church sister dates a guy who doesn't go. So, yes, dating a white man is out of their preference but I don't know many sisters who has never been on a date with a white guy. As for boyfriend, nah, if they prefer black they date black but have been on a date with a white boy.

As for foreign blacks dating whites, they had that in their minds back in Caribbean or Africa. White boys, any as long as their whites can smash any sista around Africa. Pretty much but not to the same extent but close, in the Caribbean. They come here off the plane open to white boys. They don't have the same history as us. They pray to white jesus and and their main interaction with whites are as tourists and a few expats who are always socio-economically higher. No pass from me.

There are more black men who date white exclusively than the other way around. The marriage statistics will prove that. However sisters who date exclusively white are far, far more vitriolic. They are on social media literally talking about being happy when black men are dead and want us dead. And no one is checking them. Cynthia G is invited on a BET show even though she advocates aborting black male babies. Regularly calling black men 'bullet bags' and celebrating police shootings of black males. No black man who talks anywhere similar would be on any platform doing the same. He'd be banned off twitter, youtube, etc.

And as big as the red pill, manosphere is for whites and its way bigger you won't find either gender wishing the other to be aborted or killed. We are the only ones. The mass media are in a 'black girl magic' mode and have condoned it. Black women can literally say anything. I hate Tommy Sotomayor but he got canceled off social media and never advocated any black woman's death just to show you the imbalance. Let me say, I am NOT saying I support him. I don't. I am just using him as an example the other way.

B1 is the last hope to rectify this.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    The white guy is obviously a white supremacist but he's not telling a lie. I have posted a few times that there were only 168,000 white man/black women marriages out of 50 million marriages of white men. And that marriages to Asian women was about half a million. Other races about a half a million. Black women get wifeyed the least of ANY women to white men but swirlers on social media tryna lie their way and think if they say it enough and post enough videos of the minority, then its true.

The fact is every other non white woman is more acceptable to white people / white men than black women. And the fact doesn't change that in the 4.5 million black men who got married, 4 million were to black women.

But lets not let facts get in the way of things. And like I've said, when a black women who dates exclusively white has to also wish black men up to including death, that woman is damaged. She is not healthy mentally.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    58986617.jpg

"In this dangerously sexy rom-com that evokes the real-life romance between Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan Markle, a prince who wants to live out of the spotlight falls for a daring American rapper who turns his life, and the palace, upside down" randomdudeconfused

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    Looking at her Twitter timeline, she is one of those dangerous ones. A lot of seemingly pro black stuff but its all pro black women. The only thing even close to being pro black male is a tweet related to Creed IIIl where the actors showed love to Angela Bassett, that's it. The rest is white, black women, even LBGT and a reference to African country Chad. The type that will claim she is for her people but only for black women. She's the type that will come into our midst when its in but will change the energy to All Lives Matter.

Her and her boo