The Official Destination for Music Lovers on 6ZEROS

Stats

Category
Music
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do you actually listen to the lyrics to most music?

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have a thing, where if I listen to music, I just listen to it for the sound. I found that I do this with most music, where I will have it on as background noise if I'm working or gaming and I would rarely listen to the actual lyrics. So if you ever ask me to sing something that I like, I probably won't be able to sing it.

Does anyone here do the same? I don't normally listen to music by itself. I usually have it playing when I do something else. In the past I have relaxed with some music, and during those moments I do listen to the lyrics, but otherwise if I'm preoccupied with something, I will sometimes ignore the music.

D

Deleted member 1475

I have a thing, where if I listen to music, I just listen to it for the sound. I found that I do this with most music, where I will have it on as background noise if I'm working or gaming and I would rarely listen to the actual lyrics. So if you ever ask me to sing something that I like, I probably won't be able to sing it.

Does anyone here do the same? I don't normally listen to music by itself. I usually have it playing when I do something else. In the past I have relaxed with some music, and during those moments I do listen to the lyrics, but otherwise if I'm preoccupied with something, I will sometimes ignore the music.
It depends, sometimes its artist's intentions, like if they make music that is somewhat demonic or occult influenced then I'll listen to it because they'll have little messages here and there.