The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do you get physical when you play any sports?

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
When you play anything, like basketball, football, etc. do you guys get physical to get the win? Or do you just play to have fun? When I play, I try not to get physical, unless the person I guard is being an ass and is trying to push me around a bit. I don't do that, so if you act up, I will get physical, and it won't' be fun haha for the other dude!

Anyway, if I can, I try not to get too physical. On top of that, my knees haven't done so well in recent years, so I try not to go too overboard with any sport. But, you bet your ass if you at up on me, I'm going to act up on you right back.

Zack_puffs

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
When you play anything, like basketball, football, etc. do you guys get physical to get the win? Or do you just play to have fun? When I play, I try not to get physical, unless the person I guard is being an ass and is trying to push me around a bit. I don't do that, so if you act up, I will get physical, and it won't' be fun haha for the other dude!

Anyway, if I can, I try not to get too physical. On top of that, my knees haven't done so well in recent years, so I try not to go too overboard with any sport. But, you bet your ass if you at up on me, I'm going to act up on you right back.
It happens to me aswell sometimes.

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
I can't play with younger people as much anymore, because they gotta be overly physical. I only play with my high school friends, because at least we're a bit equal in the sense that we're all shambling messes of old injuries and problems lol. Like I said, my knees are messed up, so I can't keep up with most anymore. Shit sucks, but what can ya do. I still get a good workout, just my knees make noises when I play and hurt after, but it's a price I'm willing to pay.

camlaugh

Invincible1914

Sixer
Tither
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I can't play with younger people as much anymore, because they gotta be overly physical. I only play with my high school friends, because at least we're a bit equal in the sense that we're all shambling messes of old injuries and problems lol. Like I said, my knees are messed up, so I can't keep up with most anymore. Shit sucks, but what can ya do. I still get a good workout, just my knees make noises when I play and hurt after, but it's a price I'm willing to pay.

camlaugh
mjlolWhen you play full court, do you eventually give up running the whole court and just wait for them to come back.