The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do you guys ever like going out to clubs/bars? Or prefer to chill at home instead?

zBucks
I am someone who likes to stay in and party, maybe with some friends, get some drinking done, hang out and game, the usual. Maybe catch some football games on Sunday as well. But I don't usually ever go to the club or to bars. With covid it has been a bit tough anyway. But my friends have been asking me to go to the club soon, and maybe meet some ladies. I don't really want to, because I never have been one for going to the club. I don't mind going to the bar every once in a while though.

No judgement if you want to go to the club or a bar. More power to ya I think. I just want to know your preferences. What do you prefer?

Lamont

Sixer
zBucks
I fashion myself a bit of a recluse but I definitely enjoy a night on the town. As I‘ve matured I’ve definitely shifted from clubs to places that allow me to more easily converse. I prefer lounges and restaurants now as I can have a great conversation in a good atmosphere. Good moments at these times begin and end with great conversation.

I’m getting old.

D

Deleted member 1946

I fashion myself a bit of a recluse but I definitely enjoy a night on the town. As I‘ve matured I’ve definitely shifted from clubs to places that allow me to more easily converse. I prefer lounges and restaurants now as I can have a great conversation in a good atmosphere. Good moments at these times begin and end with great conversation.

I’m getting old.
I notice that when people mature, they tend to stay away from clubs.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I used to like going out but since 2020, I am good. People are too crazy. I would rather chill at home. I will go out during the day on the weekends but I like to just stay in at night these days. I am not into drinking like I once was. Not a fan of the club scenes anymore. If I am going out, it is going to be to relaxing places, not places where ish pops off and crazies hangout at.

D

Deleted member 1946

I used to like going out but since 2020, I am good. People are too crazy. I would rather chill at home. I will go out during the day on the weekends but I like to just stay in at night these days. I am not into drinking like I once was. Not a fan of the club scenes anymore. If I am going out, it is going to be to relaxing places, not places where ish pops off and crazies hangout at.
    It is hard trying to enjoy yourself when folks are so quick to start shooting when they get mad instead of leaving.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is hard trying to enjoy yourself when folks are so quick to start shooting when they get mad instead of leaving.
    It isn't just that, people are just quick to get angry and start crap. Like it happens all over the place now and too frequently. I saw one too many arguments turn into violence and I am good on that. I also don't want to be part of any sort of gathering the police will be around.