The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do you like to travel?

lexodyssey

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Back before Covid I always loved traveling. Since last year, I've been able to travel around the state and I went to see family a few months ago but I'm ready to go out and see some new places. I've already cancelled several big trips so hopefully I can reschedule for next year! Do you like to travel? If so, where have you been?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've been all over the states but only have been to Mexico internationally. I love travel though and will start traveling more internationally next year.

I have visited every continent on this planet. I love to see new things and eat new foods.

If you look closely in the photos online, you can see me at the Freeze Em All concert by Metallica in December 2013 in Antarctica.
    What was your favorite so far?

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've been all over the states but only have been to Mexico internationally. I love travel though and will start traveling more internationally next year.

What was your favorite so far?
    Right on! take it all in. I love so many hangout spots, it is painful to pick just one. In South America, Buenos Aires is the place to be. In Africa, Accra is my spot. In Europe, Amsterdam is the spot. In Asia, Japan or the Philippines is the best.

When Covid dies down, I'll be out there again

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Back before Covid I always loved traveling. Since last year, I've been able to travel around the state and I went to see family a few months ago but I'm ready to go out and see some new places. I've already cancelled several big trips so hopefully I can reschedule for next year! Do you like to travel? If so, where have you been?
    Yesssss girl! I've been to:
    • Hawaii
    • Jamaica
    • Bahamas
    • Virgin Islands
    • Mexico
    • Puerto Rico
    I'm just tired of going alone at this point, need a man that can keep up. Tired of hearing "you see, how my account is set up" when it's time to talk turkey.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I've been blessed to do a fair amount and I still feel like I haven't been many places. Got several more bucket list places. I also want to see international events: World Cup, Olympics, watching the Bulls in Spain, not running with them like them dumbass white folks, things like that as well.

D

Deleted member 1946

I've been blessed to do a fair amount and I still feel like I haven't been many places. Got several more bucket list places. I also want to see international events: World Cup, Olympics, watching the Bulls in Spain, not running with them like them dumbass white folks, things like that as well.
    You are talking about watching from the stands.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    ....and laughing at they ass getting gored by the bulls.