The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do You Support Fani Willis?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
What she did to the sisters in the Atlanta Schools test cheating scandal is unforgiveable. She used the RICO act and these highly educated and talented sista had to do RICO time. They should have at most, lost their teaching license and pay a fine.

Going after the rappers as well. She used the RICO statutes again.

She used Black people to make a name for herself and extremely over prosecuted. I can't forgive that.

At the same time I hate seeing any Black person being targeted by White supremacy. I am hoping this experience is her wake up call and she comes back to the Black community but I don't see her surviving this. White Liberals are going to abandon her probably.

She'll need to make some sort of restitution to the community in deed or words.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I was not aware of her record.. I do not want WS to win on any level. I think their case is weak. They are accusing her of exactly what Trump did. Hired his kids, someone he has a relationship with and financially benefited from the govt/taxpayers .🤔
Its your classic double standard. Mitch McConnel's Asian wife, Clarence Thomas' Becky wife, Trumps son in law, and many others relatives of powerful politicians get favors done, most times something illegal. Its this wink-wink agreement both parties used to have because they all do it. Now they are going after each other (Hunter Biden).

Fami Willis is clearly being targeted. Affairs in law offices both private and public defenders, public prosecutions office is common. I mentioned this before. They spend so many hours at work its going to happen. Proximity. On big cases they are there on weekends, 80 hours a week at times. People gonna hook up. Black people have to be perfect and even if you are, they'll make up ish. It is what it is. I don't want to see it happen to her but its karma and/or white supremacy. The Black teachers thing though was cruel. Unforgiveable. These are the highly educated of the community ,many having master's degrees or even higher.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yea, she is trash. Too ignorant to see she's being used. I can't respect that.
    When it comes to us, our people, I don’t appreciate us having to tow the line, be perfect, above reproach, while every one, especially white folks do what ever they want and prosper. What is happening to Fani is despicable and yet, according to others she’s receiving karma.

What do you mean being used?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When it comes to us, our people, I don’t appreciate us having to tow the line, be perfect, above reproach, while every one, especially white folks do what ever they want and prosper. What is happening to Fani is despicable and yet, according to others she’s receiving karma.

What do you mean being used?
    No one is saying she has to be perfect. But don't say your predecessor was corrupt and you're doing more corrupt things than him. It's laughable.

Let's stop bringing up what white people are doing and focus on how we can be better examples to each other. It's the same logic used in the bonnet in public debate. It's old and drawn out.

They're using her to bring "pressure" on Trump. It's all a show at the end of the day. Once they're done with her, she will be discarded.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, I don’t think she did what they are saying she did. They literally said in their main argument that she hired Atty Nathan Wade to financially benefit. What a projecting argument when all the while their client hired his children and actually ran for President to financially benefit..How dare these White people.. the nerve is epic.. why couldn’t it be he’s a capable Black man in a high profile case? I will always.. as long as I’m black.. side with my people.. no matter what… merely because white ppo do.. it’s my way of personally bending the arch of justice and equality.. I’m very passionate about that… because there are no rules in this reality, as far as white people are concerned.. they have trashed every corner of this planet—IF we’re being honest., they can’t get anything fair or square.. in the words of TI .. and history shows.. “they started with some bullshit”

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, I don’t think she did what they are saying she did. They literally said in their main argument that she hired Atty Nathan Wade to financially benefit. What a projecting argument when all the while their client hired his children and actually ran for President to financially benefit..How dare these White people.. the nerve is epic.. why couldn’t it be he’s a capable Black man in a high profile case? I will always.. as long as I’m black.. side with my people.. no matter what… merely because white ppo do.. it’s my way of personally bending the arch of justice and equality.. I’m very passionate about that… because there are no rules in this reality, as far as white people are concerned.. they have trashed every corner of this planet—IF we’re being honest., they can’t get anything fair or square.. in the words of TI .. and history shows.. “they started with some bullshit”
    Yea, that's where we differ. I don't support foolishness. Not from Whites and definitely not from my own people. This mindset is why John Lewis stayed in office so long and did nothing for the community that continuously voted him in. I'm from that community and I saw the effects first hand. The community is still dealing with the lack of concern. At the end of the day, bull$hit still stinks... regardless of the color of the bull.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Of course, I’m concerned about my community as well. We have to do better, but the elephant in the room is Slavery, Jim Crow and historical racism. Black people won’t even unify because of its heinous impact on society. I will not overlook the past and the present.. white America must be held accountable as well. Currently they aren’t even close to a reparative mindset and that remains a major problem.

At the end of the day , Black America must resolve to segregate in my opinion.