The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do you think more NFL staff will be outed as racists?

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
With the recent outing of Jon Gruden for being a racist douche, it made me wonder if more staff in the NFL will be outed. I mean, the fact that Gruden sent some of the offensive emails back 10 years ago, signifies to me that there were people working with him that allowed him to do it. When are those people going to be outed along with him?

I think this is going to result in more staff being outed as racist, or either sexist, homophobic, etc. Who could you see being outed next? I'm sure there's a lot more than just Gruden.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    With the recent outing of Jon Gruden for being a racist douche, it made me wonder if more staff in the NFL will be outed. I mean, the fact that Gruden sent some of the offensive emails back 10 years ago, signifies to me that there were people working with him that allowed him to do it. When are those people going to be outed along with him?

I think this is going to result in more staff being outed as racist, or either sexist, homophobic, etc. Who could you see being outed next? I'm sure there's a lot more than just Gruden.
    The whole organization has been outed as racist multiple times in how they have treated Black player injuries, how they treated Kaep, and a bunch of other incidents. Gruden had to fall on his sword for PR purposes, they didn't give AF. Goodell probably talks the same way about Jay Z behind closed doors.

"that's a good n166er right there"

zBucks
    The whole organization has been outed as racist multiple times in how they have treated Black player injuries, how they treated Kaep, and a bunch of other incidents. Gruden had to fall on his sword for PR purposes, they didn't give AF. Goodell probably talks the same way about Jay Z behind closed doors.

I'm curious to see who else gets outed. I have a feeling this is going to get even bigger and will result in the NFL having to say something. Goodell definitely knows about Gruden and other racists in the league, and I believe you're right about him talking the same way. To let Gruden go on for all these years like that, shows they didn't care.

Now they'll try to come out to save face and will say they're sorry and say they are disappointed in themselves for not catching it sooner, blah blah blah. You know the drill.

But, I really want to see those people in the staff exposed for what they are. I don't want them to be able to keep getting away with their actions. It's time they are pushed out of their anonymity.

Also, I guess Derrick Carr wants all NFL staff to open up their emails to the public. Especially coaches and gms. I'm down with that.

Real One

Sixer
    zBucks

Oh I don't doubt that. The NFL is full of racists, but seeing them outed would be quite nice. Outing Goodell would be a big thing, he would probably be done and I bet even more staff would be outed for their past language. No one can hide anymore.

I'm curious to see who else gets outed. I have a feeling this is going to get even bigger and will result in the NFL having to say something. Goodell definitely knows about Gruden and other racists in the league, and I believe you're right about him talking the same way. To let Gruden go on for all these years like that, shows they didn't care.

Now they'll try to come out to save face and will say they're sorry and say they are disappointed in themselves for not catching it sooner, blah blah blah. You know the drill.

But, I really want to see those people in the staff exposed for what they are. I don't want them to be able to keep getting away with their actions. It's time they are pushed out of their anonymity.

Also, I guess Derrick Carr wants all NFL staff to open up their emails to the public. Especially coaches and gms. I'm down with that.
    Something is coming. I just have this feeling that many more are going to be outed. It's going to be a big hit to the NFL. Oh for sure. They will come out and apologize, but that will only happen if many are outed.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Any sport that has a majority of black athletes has racism in its bones. When they first started letting black men compete, it was about money and entertainment. Throwing money around to see them dance. I respect the men who are good at what they do but they ignored this for the sake of money and that is why the NFL and the NBA still have racism.

E

educatedman23

Any sport that has a majority of black athletes has racism in its bones. When they first started letting black men compete, it was about money and entertainment. Throwing money around to see them dance. I respect the men who are good at what they do but they ignored this for the sake of money and that is why the NFL and the NBA still have racism.
    Yep. Combine this with the realization that the stars must agree to not get up and start their own league. This is why it isn't being done.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. Combine this with the realization that the stars must agree to not get up and start their own league. This is why it isn't being done.
    We once had our own economy and it was booming and look who came in and ruined that. Anytime the black man in America succeeds, there is an evil white liberal looking to ruin them.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    One thing that I have come to discover about how these guys (racists) operates is that they never go alone. They are always more like a pack of wolves or wild dogs which makes it easier for them to propagate their agenda very easily where they have ground. With that being said, there's definitely more of them in NFL for years and not just only Jon Gruden.

E

educatedman23

One thing that I have come to discover about how these guys (racists) operates is that they never go alone. They are always more like a pack of wolves or wild dogs which makes it easier for them to propagate their agenda very easily where they have ground. With that being said, there's definitely more of them in NFL for years and not just only Jon Gruden.
    I agree that they tend to act in groups and not alone.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    We need to build our own security system with backups.
    Something needs to change. Black Americans who truly want to succeed and have a balanced, fruitful life need to get on the same page and start forming our own protected areas. The ones who act foolishly can stay in the cities.