Self-Sufficiency and Preppers

Are you ready for the day the system falls? Our group is here to help each other prep for a disaster scenario.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dollar Tree Survival Items

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Great timing. I was just considering hitting one up to stock up on some stuff. It can't hurt having items on hand in the event of an emergency. I am sick of people acting like being a prepper is a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with being prepared.
There's a stigma attached to preppers, but don't let that stop you. Prepping isn't just about a SHTF scenario, having an emergency stockpile can be handy in several cases:
  • Unexpected, long-term houseguests
  • Loss of a job/income
  • Another recession
  • Sudden illness
  • Extended power outage, etc.
IIts very wise to have some extra items on hand at home and to have some bags ready in case you have to suddenly leave home for a while.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    The point of the following video is that you can start prepping at any price point. Even if you only have $10 or $20, you can at least put together a decent get home bag.

I’ve been seeing too many billboards and commercials telling us to prep and I’m sure it’s not for no reason.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There's a stigma attached to preppers, but don't let that stop you. Prepping isn't just about a SHTF scenario, having an emergency stockpile can be handy in several cases:
    • Unexpected, long-term houseguests
    • Loss of a job/income
    • Another recession
    • Sudden illness
    • Extended power outage, etc.
    IIts very wise to have some extra items on hand at home and to have some bags ready in case you have to suddenly leave home for a while.
    Amen! There is nothing wrong with being prepared for whatever. My dad told me though if I am going to be stocking food, items, and water, I better be stocking guns and bullets too else I am prepping for someone else LOL

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

These foods are in my GO BAGS. I can't tell you what they taste like, I haven't tried them. I only know that they last for years & years, also in varieties.