Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Is there one or two 'x's in for the gerund of dox? Really, not sure. Anyway, he put out his supposed government name. I have never listened to Sharpe. I heard his response to Pearly Things. The little I know I don't like and I think he genuinely doesn't like black women and by extension black people. Self hating.

Anyway, I hope nothing comes of this. Anyway, even if Jason Black lives with his mother, he's a multi millionaire and there is a huge difference between someone who 'lives with their mother' or 'their mother lives with them' the latter being a good man who is takes their elderly mother in to care for her. Just saying.

By the way, Lipstick Alley said the same thing 4 years ago.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Okay, my bad, not sure what happened but the point is he is trying to dox TBA. Even if he has the right info, its low down. I don't like it when anyone does that, be it this guy Sharpe, or Tariq or Bey or anyone. There is a line but we all have different lines. For example, if Dr. Umar was to have a white gf, that would be okay to show but not her government name and address. First name...maybe but that's my line.

This whole thing that he's never showed himself to anyone is not true but said by people who either don't know or know and don't care. The people in his movies have seen him. Plenty of people he's worked with, he knows some celebs. He just doesn't reveal himself to the audience at large and I for one, think that is a smart move. Neither does Professor Black Truth or Taurean Blaque.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Okay, my bad, not sure what happened but the point is he is trying to dox TBA. Even if he has the right info, its low down. I don't like it when anyone does that, be it this guy Sharpe, or Tariq or Bey or anyone. There is a line but we all have different lines. For example, if Dr. Umar was to have a white gf, that would be okay to show but not her government name and address. First name...maybe but that's my line.

This whole thing that he's never showed himself to anyone is not true but said by people who either don't know or know and don't care. The people in his movies have seen him. Plenty of people he's worked with, he knows some celebs. He just doesn't reveal himself to the audience at large and I for one, think that is a smart move. Neither does Professor Black Truth or Taurean Blaque.
    There is no honor amongst thieves. Tariq is a consistent doxxer of Black people and Jason Black continuously supports him and his causes.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is peak lame shit. All of these so called “redpilled” YouTubers are high school losers trying to reclaim their glory by creating personas and getting praise from their incel followers. The worst was Kevin Samuels but I think he actually believed what he was saying, the rest of those lames are trying to imitate him. This whole time what has the “Black manosphere“ built? I never see any of those lames pushing anything on code but of course they have all the smoke for Jason over a racist white woman. Now keep in mind all these cornballs do is bash black women, they’ve been doing this for years but the defense of a white woman garrisons the troops… COONS!!!

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Is this the video you are trying to link, RCNAL ? If so, I'll edit your opening post and replace the link for you.
    This cornball literally has RIP Kevin Samuels in his video lmao! He’s exactly the kindve lame Jason talks about when he says the YouTube clowns are looking for a YouTube daddy. Imagine having a digital shrine to an old school homo. Sheesh!

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is peak lame shit. All of these so called “redpilled” YouTubers are high school losers trying to reclaim their glory by creating personas and getting praise from their incel followers. The worst was Kevin Samuels but I think he actually believed what he was saying, the rest of those lames are trying to imitate him. This whole time what has the “Black manosphere“ built? I never see any of those lames pushing anything on code but of course they have all the smoke for Jason over a racist white woman. Now keep in mind all these cornballs do is bash black women, they’ve been doing this for years but the defense of a white woman garrisons the troops… COONS!!!
    These guys are bitter and hurt and hate Black women with a passion.