Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Dr. Edwin Nichols is one of my favorite elders and his work has literally changed my life and how I see things especially how I see my own people as well as my enemy. Sun Tzu says "Know yourself as you know your enemy and you will not lose...". When I first came across this I was a bit skeptical but it slowly started making sense as I start applying it to different situations in my life. I even understand family beefs better because I can identify what the break is. His work also inpsired me to create a program or cirriculum that made FOR African people. I have applied these concepts with my kids and my nieces and nephews, particularly when it came to things that didn't understand or were more interested in. Dr. Amos Wilson also has said similar things in some of his works but I feel Dr.Edwin Nichols makes it "plain and simple" and overall very eye opening. I even did a podcast regarding the responses to Covid-19 based on those philosophical differences. I finally found the textbook he helped create and plan to purchase it soon (about $100) but I say that to say that his work is definitely worth checking out. He has done this on PhillipShockMatthews but I chose this one because a) it's my favorite and b) he introduces Dr. Jean Degruy, the author of Post Traumatic Slave System, which shows how we support each other in our fields. Hopefully the 6Zeros family will get as much out of this if not more than I have.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Dr. Edwin Nichols is one of my favorite elders and his work has literally changed my life and how I see things especially how I see my own people as well as my enemy. Sun Tzu says "Know yourself as you know your enemy and you will not lose...". When I first came across this I was a bit skeptical but it slowly started making sense as I start applying it to different situations in my life. I even understand family beefs better because I can identify what the break is. His work also inpsired me to create a program or cirriculum that made FOR African people. I have applied these concepts with my kids and my nieces and nephews, particularly when it came to things that didn't understand or were more interested in. Dr. Amos Wilson also has said similar things in some of his works but I feel Dr.Edwin Nichols makes it "plain and simple" and overall very eye opening. I even did a podcast regarding the responses to Covid-19 based on those philosophical differences. I finally found the textbook he helped create and plan to purchase it soon (about $100) but I say that to say that his work is definitely worth checking out. He has done this on PhillipShockMatthews but I chose this one because a) it's my favorite and b) he introduces Dr. Jean Degruy, the author of Post Traumatic Slave System, which shows how we support each other in our fields. Hopefully the 6Zeros family will get as much out of this if not more than I have.
    Interesting, I’ll give it a listen.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I started listening and he came with the heat immediately by talking about the meaning of Hispanic and how it’s independent of race.
    He gets deeper that was just a warm up. Watch when he breaks down Asian thought. The first time I came across him it blew my mind because we know a lot of this but I had never heard anyone put it into words the way he did.