The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dr.Khalid Muhammad vs White Supremacist Leader Sean Hannity

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
This is a must listen. The way Dr. Khalid spoke, maneuvered, and handled Hannity the white supremacist nazi dog.

Language is a very important part of fighting, planning, building and so on. Notice how our brother is not defensive or reactive, but he is ready and willing. He doesn't allow Hannity the pig to lead him into anything. He controls the conversation as well as the callers. He doesn't deviate or turn from his position. He doesn't stutter or fall for the confusion.

You can not operate like this unless you have pride. You can't speak this way unless you have values of self preservation.

This is who I watched growing up. A lot of black people are afraid of him because they think massa will cut off their ear for listening to him. But this is a man that black people need to know about and study.

I don't reject or accept his personal lifestyle. All I know is that he lived his life for us. B1

View: https://youtu.be/wz_ozYTv_bk

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
This one was so classic when he Sean kept getting mad that he was being called a devil or snake or whatever and Khalid was like "well if you wouldn't act like one I wouldn't say it". Khalid Muhammad was one of a kind I miss that brotha.
I miss him as well. Yes he called him all types of devils and demons 😈 and Sean couldn't handle it. It was beautiful.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
I need to peep this again when I get home. Last time I listened to it there was a lot of noise in the feed I think to stop a copyright strike. He clowned that snake Hannity and mid way through had Hannity in troll mode.
Exactly 💯. 😄 he did go into troll mode and he was looking for a caller to tell Khalid off, but he was upset because his listeners/callers were dumb. The black callers were all well spoken and intelligent. Yeah there is noise in the background for some reason.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I've said it before and I stand on what I say, Dr. Khalid Muhammad was the epitome of what Pro Black is.
The moves we could make if the large percentage of FBA had this man's mindset.
Unstoppable.
Niggas like him strike fear in the hearts of White Supremacy. Fearless, articulate, powerful, and a leader. The new thought process of "the code being the leader" is going to help us create 1M Khalid Muhammads.
Exactly 💯. 😄 he did go into troll mode and he was looking for a caller to tell Khalid off, but he was upset because his listeners/callers were dumb. The black callers were all well spoken and intelligent. Yeah there is noise in the background for some reason.
Even some of the callers were lowkey kinda agreeing with Khalid. At least it wasn't 100% one-sided where they were Hannity's drones. But the issue is that Black people are right so you can't defeat an articulate man that's right.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
I wish I was able to articulate and defend points as well as well as Dr. Khalid Muhammad. The way he would dismantle arguments was only rivaled by the greats. I remember him on Donahue making the audience look silly.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc2WF80l_a0
I think with practice we can all learn this style of wit and speech. I think it comes from a place of empowerment inside.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Niggas like him strike fear in the hearts of White Supremacy. Fearless, articulate, powerful, and a leader. The new thought process of "the code being the leader" is going to help us create 1M Khalid Muhammads.

Even some of the callers were lowkey kinda agreeing with Khalid. At least it wasn't 100% one-sided where they were Hannity's drones. But the issue is that Black people are right so you can't defeat an articulate man that's right.
Exactly. You can't defeat someone who knows how to speak facts.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I think with practice we can all learn this style of wit and speech. I think it comes from a place of empowerment inside.
    You also have to have razor sharp wit. He could express complex concepts in the easiest ways possible and checkmate his debater. I look up to that brother.