the down and in sportstalk group

where we chop it up in regards to sports and hip hop...feel free to leave a vibe !!!!

Stats

Category
Podcasts
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Draymond Green Is Wild

Yadabear

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Here we go again with this dude. He had no reason to hit Jusuf Nurkic in the head last night. No excuse for this behavior after he just came back for choking Rudy where folks could argue that he was protecting his teammate. But this one right here what is the excuse here huh the league has to really put their foot down with this guy because the warriors are not going to do it. I think they like it and are willing to let him "do him" buy its hurting the team this is what they pay him to do. Do y'all think the league need to hand out a longer suspension?

dray-nurk.jpg

D

Deleted member 191

Suspend Steve Kerr for 5 games and suspend him for 20.

It's the old black adage. I'mma beat your ass because you did it and then I'mma beat your parents ass because they let you do it.

If everyone is getting dealt with, then it's less likely to be a problem going forward. I will say this, Jordan Poole is looking less and less like HE was the real problem.

D

Deleted member 191

I think the league is going to make a true example out of him. Because they are using words like players safety. He has destroyed his own basketball legacy now because all we will be talking about is how he was out on that court wildin.
Facts. He keep fuckin around as he is prone to do and they're going to start using him as a poster child for CTE in basketball