the down and in sportstalk group

where we chop it up in regards to sports and hip hop...feel free to leave a vibe !!!!

Stats

Category
Podcasts
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Eagles 6-1 Dolphins Are Frauds

Yadabear

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
The Eagles came out on top tonight on SNF with a well deserved victory over the Dolphins. The mainstream sports media has been stating that the Dolphins are the hottest team out there but who had they really beat this season I ask. Dropping 70 on a terrible Broncos team is the height of their season so far but against the "top contenders" in the league they have fall short. It wasn't a clean victory by the eagles in no way with 2 turnovers but when we needed a big play it was made but it's only week 6 and the eagles still isn't playing their best football. How do y'all feel about the game? We will discuss this on this Tuesday show down and in sportstalk at 8pm come check us out and join in with the discussion.

FB_IMG_1698034431083.jpg

D

Deleted member 191

I definitely find the Dolphins to be entertaining....But to be for real, I think that's really all they are. Entertaining. Philly is going to repeat and we're going to get KC-Philly Redux. Because right now, the ONLY team in the NFC that MIGHT knock them off are the 9ers at this point in the season.

D

Deleted member 191

Yeah I saw the highlights this morning. I was.....thoroughly surprised to say the least. I think Purdy definitely is a product of the Shanahan system for sure. But a Game Manager to me has always been someone who can be 'HIM' when the time comes. That Minnesota D just played like they had some shit to prove. Which IMO they did.....HIGHLY underachieving offensive team for the talent they have right now IMO. All their losses have been 1 score losses and I feel like, that whole last season magic where I think they won 11 games by 7 or less points or some shit like that.....Teams have learned to finish the game with them and THEY have to learn to be more dominating. 7 games played for them, at 3-4 and we're talkin about a clear MUST WIN situation. They still have 10 games left. THAT'S how much they've underachieved to this point in the season.