Prove Me Wrong

The place for serious debate on thought-provoking and controversial topics.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Effeminate MINDED Men

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Support Point 1: If we hold this point as 100% fact then it makes it so we cannot critique people like Joe Biden. Who has put in more work than the President? Would you say that a man that doesn”t like Joe Biden or his policies is effeminate if he himself hasn’t been a President?

Support Point 2: Men definitely critique other men and the main thing we look for is if the man that’s critiquing is willing to say it in the other man’s face. If he isn’t we look at him as weak, if he keeps talking trash FOR NO REASON then we call him a hater.

Support Point 3: Men always clowned on what each other wore. Send any middle school Black kid to school in some ugly clothes and play less shoes and see what happens.

I think the premise is flawed because it shows a misunderstanding of how men operate. It is most likely written this way because it is written from a mindstate of protecting grifters.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Support Point 1: If we hold this point as 100% fact then it makes it so we cannot critique people like Joe Biden. Who has put in more work than the President? Would you say that a man that doesn”t like Joe Biden or his policies is effeminate if he himself hasn’t been a President?

Support Point 2: Men definitely critique other men and the main thing we look for is if the man that’s critiquing is willing to say it in the other man’s face. If he isn’t we look at him as weak, if he keeps talking trash FOR NO REASON then we call him a hater.

Support Point 3: Men always clowned on what each other wore. Send any middle school Black kid to school in some ugly clothes and play less shoes and see what happens.

I think the premise is flawed because it shows a misunderstanding of how men operate0. It is most likely written this way bllllppplecause it is written from a mindstate of protecting grifters.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
JCJ Is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITE STATES. EVERYBODY TALKS ABOUT HIM. HIS ACTIONS AFFECTS EVERYBODY. That's different and you know it. This is What I'm Talking About... WHAT YOU SAID, That's the way women argue with their Man. Hit Dogs Hollar. How does Another Man With NO POWER IN WS AFFECT YOU? If I was MAN, CALLING OUT Dr. RICHEY, Who is On TEAM WS, BY THE WAY... AS A MAN, I GAVE YOU THE INFORMATION. YOU EITHER ACCEPT OR DON'T. ME CRYING CAUSE YOU DON'T LISTEN Is EFFEMINATE. What I'm hearing is "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME". NAME #1 OLD SCHOOL BROTHER ON SOME SERIOUS FIGHTING WS, THINK AND TALK LIKE YOU'RE DOING... I'LL WAIT.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

I think the premise is flawed because it shows a misunderstanding of how men operate. It is most likely written this way because it is written from a mindstate of protecting grifters.

I have a big problem with these dudes who have the mindset that somebody outside of themselves and the people whom they choose to associate with need to fix the problems. This is a form of efeminism.

I have a big problem with these dudes who have the mindset that somebody outside of themselves and the people whom they choose to associate with need to fix the problems. This is a form of efeminism.
I'm a Woman, I'm suppose to Listen Our Brothers (not all of them). It's ALSO OK FOR A MAN TO LISTEN TO ANOTHER MAN, BUT THAT MAN SUPPOSE TO TAKE THAT KNOWLEDGE AND CREATE THEIR OWN REALITY.

D

Deleted member 1946

I see a variety of views on this topic. I learn a lot from reading these posts.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
JCJ Is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITE STATES. EVERYBODY TALKS ABOUT HIM. HIS ACTIONS AFFECTS EVERYBODY. That's different and you know it. This is What I'm Talking About... WHAT YOU SAID, That's the way women argue with their Man. Hit Dogs Hollar. How does Another Man With NO POWER IN WS AFFECT YOU? If I was MAN, CALLING OUT Dr. RICHEY, Who is On TEAM WS, BY THE WAY... AS A MAN, I GAVE YOU THE INFORMATION. YOU EITHER ACCEPT OR DON'T. ME CRYING CAUSE YOU DON'T LISTEN Is EFFEMINATE. What I'm hearing is "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME". NAME #1 OLD SCHOOL BROTHER ON SOME SERIOUS FIGHTING WS, THINK AND TALK LIKE YOU'RE DOING... I'LL WAIT.
What you're showing is that your viewpoint is not consistent and instead of accepting that you want to say I'm arguing like a woman. If men don't talk about other men then it should be consistent across the board. What you're trying to do is create loopholes so that you can call men you don't like effeminate and then make excuses for those you do like. A rule should be a rule straight up and down. You want a rule to be rule when you want and to not be a rule when it doesn't serve you. It is precisely why men need to lead the community.