The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Emigration to high Black per capita States-Favorable African Republics

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Some of us have been doing that. Blacks started going to Atlanta since the '90s because it was the 'new Black Mecca'. Before that it was Washington DC I heard. During WW2 and after southern blacks went to Chicago (and other northern cities) in droves when they heard so many Blacks were there.

Ghana has a few thousand Black Americans. I've heard numbers anywhere from 3,000 to 10,000.

Whenever I have heard this pressed though, its presented in lieu of anything else. Plus, not all of us can. Pookie and Ray Ray are in no shape financially, mentally to leave the hood. Basically, in my humble opinion, its advocating a 'brain drain' of blacks from the fight in America.

I have no issue with any one leaving if its the right move for them. But I wouldn't suggest it for us en masse. Plus, the ony ones who can leave are the best and brightest. It leaves the rest to the hands of white supremacy where they are. But that's me.

BadDoggieRenegade

Registered
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Will Not Disclose
Origin
USA
Some of us have been doing that. Blacks started going to Atlanta since the '90s because it was the 'new Black Mecca'. Before that it was Washington DC I heard. During WW2 and after southern blacks went to Chicago (and other northern cities) in droves when they heard so many Blacks were there.

Ghana has a few thousand Black Americans. I've heard numbers anywhere from 3,000 to 10,000.

Whenever I have heard this pressed though, its presented in lieu of anything else. Plus, not all of us can. Pookie and Ray Ray are in no shape financially, mentally to leave the hood. Basically, in my humble opinion, its advocating a 'brain drain' of blacks from the fight in America.

I have no issue with any one leaving if its the right move for them. But I wouldn't suggest it for us en masse. Plus, the ony ones who can leave are the best and brightest. It leaves the rest to the hands of white supremacy where they are. But that's me.
Good point!
Remember my parents after WWII when they relocated up North, they were helping out with just advice and tips on 'where and who'.

I see myself as a MFing radical doing education and triage-figuratively-in an intangible struggle. Now age (70+) circumscribes what I may do, beyond insight of longevity.

What I critique here is all the hype that inherently excludes rather than includes those favorable to a politically controlled Black domestic State or a favorable and feasible populist emigration plan of operations by those promoting this. Operations, more than trappings aesthetics , need to be accessible for the willing who need a marginal $$-assistance for either the State relocation or the emigre choice

The tolerable Stateside has too many political caveats despite anecdotal and favorable trends. Waiting infrastructure for emigres to have a means for their talents and tools being established.

'Build it with the wealth available', more than hype of possibilities and unique people and conditions.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I don't one black run country that would welcoming of a 1000s of American blacks in droves. A few of us are almost always welcome but 1000s of us (and there almost 40 million FBAs in America) would change many black nations, especially the Caribbean where its just a few mil at most in the biggest english speaking islands. We won't be liked because 1. we wouldn't be going there broke. We'd middle class on arrival. 2. We don't go for bullshit. Corruption, bribes, etc, are part of the way of life in most of these black countries, especially African ones. No shade, there are plenty of non black countries where there is a high level of corruption and bribery (Thaialnd, Philippines, most of eastern Europe, South America). The government would be in fear of us there and we'd be targetted.

BadDoggieRenegade

Registered
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Will Not Disclose
Origin
USA
I don't one black run country that would welcoming of a 1000s of American blacks in droves. A few of us are almost always welcome but 1000s of us (and there almost 40 million FBAs in America) would change many black nations, especially the Caribbean where its just a few mil at most in the biggest english speaking islands. We won't be liked because 1. we wouldn't be going there broke. We'd middle class on arrival. 2. We don't go for bullshit. Corruption, bribes, etc, are part of the way of life in most of these black countries, especially African ones. No shade, there are plenty of non black countries where there is a high level of corruption and bribery (Thaialnd, Philippines, most of eastern Europe, South America). The government would be in fear of us there and we'd be targetted.
I used "favorable" as a euphemism for a due process democratically ruled and economically progressive nation.

That narrows the options.

Your other important point on the ecological effect of FBA's flooding a foreign nation should also include our own cultural Americana hubris that would be present with those wanting and thinking of extended familial sister and brotherhood.

THEN, AS A COROLLARY TO YOUR POINT OF WE BEING TARGETS, my own social perspective that short of a White Progressive Mother-Country Radicals controlling at least the east coast into NC, the Great Lakes States, maybe Kansas (in honor of Osawattame John Brown), CO-NM-AZ with the west coast: the USA would remain the main terroristic political and economic threat to any secularly, biosphere enlightened nation-WE crazies who believe in more than the trappings of economic affluence from our learned experience in this 'belly of the beast'!

So as much as a Wakanda-memed paradise is good escapist esteem ethos. What Cuba, especially and in particular, would be the attitude of our ex-patriot "home" antagonistic to subversive foreign policy to an off-shore nation of CNGAF-MFN's.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel like moving to a spot in a state where we have room to build up our own communities, businesses, etc. would be best. A place where people can afford to buy housing and land cheaply. Only a few states allow for this at this point like Wyoming and I don't think enough black folks are ready to move to a place like that and establish their own roots. It takes a lot of money, time, and a collective agreement. Plus, moving is hard! Imagine being used to living in a city and then packing and moving to the countryside, most people would be lost.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

You are such a great poster and hit the nail on the head. We seem to fantasize about end states and understating the realities to get there. Life is not binary and we all have to play the cards we are dealt. We cannot have a thriving town if we can’t make a thriving grocery store. When we are truly ready as a community to take that next step we will see the signs. The community will be working together in the real world and conducting business. We won’t go from twitter conversation automatically to self sufficiency.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I feel like moving to a spot in a state where we have room to build up our own communities, businesses, etc. would be best. A place where people can afford to buy housing and land cheaply. Only a few states allow for this at this point like Wyoming and I don't think enough black folks are ready to move to a place like that and establish their own roots. It takes a lot of money, time, and a collective agreement. Plus, moving is hard! Imagine being used to living in a city and then packing and moving to the countryside, most people would be lost.
    What we could do as a collective is simply buy towns all over the country. Until reparations is paid and until restorative justice is done, we do as much as we can on our own. The beauty of it is we can plan it how we want it. Safe zones if you will all over the country. The state its in can only so so much. We control our own police, fire, etc, everything. Recreate our own mini black wall streets. We can make it private. We can keep out whomever we want. Our own schools, everything. How cool would that be?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    What we could do as a collective is simply buy towns all over the country. Until reparations is paid and until restorative justice is done, we do as much as we can on our own. The beauty of it is we can plan it how we want it. Safe zones if you will all over the country. The state its in can only so so much. We control our own police, fire, etc, everything. Recreate our own mini black wall streets. We can make it private. We can keep out whomever we want. Our own schools, everything. How cool would that be?

Someone will capital and knowledge would have to be the first to do it. Or someone would have to start funds. I know most states do have dead towns and areas where you can rebuild and reimagine the area. I would love to see that for black folks.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I think a planned migration of a few thousand or whatever suitable number would work. It would take a lot of planning and due dilligence.

Research the country, its government, if possible work with the government. Just let them know a few hundred of us plan to come and live and not disrupt, but help the country.

I would suggest setting it up in part similar to how Israeli settlements do it. They work together, watch each other's back, etc. (this is not to suggest I support Israeli settlement policies just using their model). You could be a target for criminals. Video, neighborhood watch, etc. suggest everyone having a dog(s), for protection and alarm and immediately contact and build a relationship with the local police.

Be seen to be a positive for the community. Some sort of charitable work. If you set up your own schools give free attendance to some of the impoverished local kids. Intially at least stay completely out of local and national politics...awt least until you are fully integrated and accepted into society. Only have people who are of a certain mindset go. You don't want Pookie and Ray Ray.

The goal I would suggest is to be 1. economically viable. A plan on how to do it, business, etc. 2. to be accepted as much as one can by the people 3. Serve as an economic outpost for trade with blacks back in America or elsewhere in the diaspora. Opportunities for exporting, being a supply to black businesses back home or elsewhere: shea butter for example, etc.

Indians, Jews, Chinese are merchant classes all over the world and they have a network set up where they got people there already. We could be doing that. And over time build REAL pan Africanism.

That said, emigration doesn't solve the fight for white supremacy in America. The land and the wealth of America is FBA's by right. Giving that all up should not be the goal.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Someone will capital and knowledge would have to be the first to do it. Or someone would have to start funds. I know most states do have dead towns and areas where you can rebuild and reimagine the area. I would love to see that for black folks.
    Of course. It would have to be planned and it should be kept as secret as possible. Word will get out eventually but as long as you can you do it on the low.

There are planned communities and such all over America. The formula is already there. The vision of what you want it to be, answers to possible barriers and such anticipated as much as possible. I think its completely doable. Start on a small scale, work out the kinks and then do it other areas. Have all of them connected in terms of sister cities, exchanges, etc. Eventually form a network all over where if you are the citizen of one, you have access to all others.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Of course. It would have to be planned and it should be kept as secret as possible. Word will get out eventually but as long as you can you do it on the low.

There are planned communities and such all over America. The formula is already there. The vision of what you want it to be, answers to possible barriers and such anticipated as much as possible. I think its completely doable. Start on a small scale, work out the kinks and then do it other areas. Have all of them connected in terms of sister cities, exchanges, etc. Eventually form a network all over where if you are the citizen of one, you have access to all others.
    What would really be amazing is to have a small area that is established but with a lot of land around it so there would be room to expand. Instead of making one giant city, focus on having smaller rural communities that connect to each other.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are such a great poster and hit the nail on the head. We seem to fantasize about end states and understating the realities to get there. Life is not binary and we all have to play the cards we are dealt. We cannot have a thriving town if we can’t make a thriving grocery store. When we are truly ready as a community to take that next step we will see the signs. The community will be working together in the real world and conducting business. We won’t go from twitter conversation automatically to self sufficiency.
    So true. It takes time and preparation to get up and go. You have to be sure that what you are going to is better than what you are leaving. Coming to colorado originally came from wanting to use my degree to take care of my family. Then with dealing with white supremacy at the job to all the craziness covid brought about made my wife and I really want a change. We researched land power water and finally found a great plot of land. To the point about brain drain turns out in my ancestry searches I found I had family in my bloodline who got up and left their circumstances several times over.
    The transition takes much sacrifice and faith. The first week out here was crazy. Now a year later Im patiently waiting to get my new trailer home dropped off. The opportunity never would've arose had we not made the original move to leave Texas. I would argue that going to college outside of my home town served as like a level 1 tier of moving out of a comfort zone only to readjust after time. In school I was taught you have to become comfortable being uncomfortable to find real growth.
    Individuals have to build and show the way to our people en masse so that we can be comfortable experiencing new pastures.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What would really be amazing is to have a small area that is established but with a lot of land around it so there would be room to expand. Instead of making one giant city, focus on having smaller rural communities that connect to each other.
    1st step is finding affordable land.
    www.landwatch.com

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This is a very feasible and achievable plan. Have to be able to take care of the family before you can expand to taking care of others families. There are towns in this country of 2000 people or less. It can be done just takes time and perseverance.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We like to rock the boat and that would piss them off the most. We’d be like “yo you just gonna let the tribal chief take all the water and food and smash y’all wives and let this Chinese dude take all the cobalt?”

Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

“Let’s ride on they ass…we put number them 1000 to 1.”

Happy Lebron James GIF by ESPN

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jackpot!!! Like those 40 black families that bought over 100 or so acres someplace down south. Wall in their entire plot and a 1 way in and out with armed FBA guards 24/4. No pink or any other non black visitors allowed.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I used "favorable" as a euphemism for a due process democratically ruled and economically progressive nation.

That narrows the options.

Your other important point on the ecological effect of FBA's flooding a foreign nation should also include our own cultural Americana hubris that would be present with those wanting and thinking of extended familial sister and brotherhood.

THEN, AS A COROLLARY TO YOUR POINT OF WE BEING TARGETS, my own social perspective that short of a White Progressive Mother-Country Radicals controlling at least the east coast into NC, the Great Lakes States, maybe Kansas (in honor of Osawattame John Brown), CO-NM-AZ with the west coast: the USA would remain the main terroristic political and economic threat to any secularly, biosphere enlightened nation-WE crazies who believe in more than the trappings of economic affluence from our learned experience in this 'belly of the beast'!

So as much as a Wakanda-memed paradise is good escapist esteem ethos. What Cuba, especially and in particular, would be the attitude of our ex-patriot "home" antagonistic to subversive foreign policy to an off-shore nation of CNGAF-MFN's.
    My wife and I looked into moving outside of the country but everything you stated is why we chose not to. You will have to deal with hate and animosity no matter where you go. Hell even in the gambia there are those who will go out of their way to sabotage your progress.

In all that we reaalized better to deal with the devil you know. The rules in this country are actually very conducive to one trying to set up their own land or town. Homesteading is an american tradition that our people have experience in as well. Those who are willing to just have to remember that self sufficient living is in our blood.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jackpot!!! Like those 40 black families that bought over 100 or so acres someplace down south. Wall in their entire plot and a 1 way in and out with armed FBA guards 24/4. No pink or any other non black visitors allowed.
    That's the mode right there. No outsiders welcome.

BadDoggieRenegade

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Will Not Disclose
    Origin
    USA
    We're hashing this out. GOOD!

We're talking about dedicated cadres who are the pioneers for those who follow.

I know a Br'er in San Fran who is a housing investment banker (a pain in the ass 50 to 45 years ago in 'Cuse!).

As an ex-serial nomad I am familiar with picking up and relocating as a SINGLE PERSON across the country. That's why the vanguard Cadre of investors who can seed the vanguard for a % is necessary. The vanguard must be skilled in their craft to be the confident entrepreneur recipients of investments.

Once the vanguard has an infrastructure for jobs and housing [DE, 900K total pop.] in a location there is providing similar relocating investments for those who are intrepid willing.

My earlier caveat of WE Blacks having enough Americana corrupted traits, as well as an acute awareness of the political and economic pushback of having a consolidated political contentious voice, ala Cuba, etal; makes this aspiration a daunting character challenge for even the more zealous.

That's why I emphasize vanguard minded disciplined folks connecting for operational actions BEFORE exhorting the casual sympathete.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Definitely against it. Until more African leaders begin to mimic the posture & stance of Malema, Paul Kagame

I see it as problematic especially if most leaders are not mimicking the posture & stance of Malema, Kagame, etc.
    We are a people who have enjoyed, despite struggles & challenges, full democracy. While there are 20+ democracies in Africa, the 1 true democracy is Mauritius. Everything else is either a “Flawed” or Hybrid democracy. Even with the 2 aforementioned rather progressive leaders Malema’s South Africa is considered flawed & Kagame’s Rwanda isn’t even categorized as such. Ghana is considered Flawed & Kenya isn’t even mentioned in the list I looked upon.
    I suppose in an ideal world, recipients of Reparations would be looked upon as “strangers, yet familiar people, bearing gifts. But then, because of financial & cultural extremes, were highly likely to endure some forms of the enmity that Jews endured in pre & Nazi era Germany. So what I see, simply as a layman, again in the most ideal circumstances, is an agreement for an acquisition of land from the bordering nations of Chad, Algeria, Libya, & Niger. So you form an entirely new nation from within the borders of those nations. The US takes a cut, percentage of the Reparations payments , or “foots” the bill for this land mass, and “ideally” those African leaders pay those persons in the areas directly affected & show & reflect in their respective infrastructures the benefits of such sales of land. Good luck with getting the African Leaders to share those spoils. That might be attractive to all parties, nations, etc.

Finally even a disparate number of a 100,000 Blk Americans settling, roaming about, in separate countries yet interacting with Africans under any other circumstance is at the least an inconvenient threat to the common, everyday African and most definitely a threat to whatever political & social “balance” the continent willingly suffers at the present moment. The current disorder is beneficial across the continent to those in power & we would be a direct threat in significant numbers; 100k & above.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Isn't that just running away from the fight -cowardly?!
    Running away is only strategic, honourable, if it's a temporary retreat otherwise it's cowardly; leaving others to fight the fight and make sacrifices.
    Africa is NOT its former fiercely independent self prior to relentless foreign invasions. It has been long void of credible patriotic leaders -much to our frustration.
    Malaema and kagame are two candidates in whom many blacks put their trust but I'm not convinced of their black integrity to the people. They've learned to talk the talk but where are the works. Malaema was promoting the death vaccines; Kagame colluded with UK to do dodgy deal with its runaway UK asylum seekers.
    I absolutely despair at our plight as a melanated group! Mother Africa has NEVER fallen over itself or felt remorseful enough to rescue enslaved, injured or entrapped diasporians anytime soon since forefathers sold us out to our oppressors for trinkets and shiny objects.
    Centuries later but STILL trying to get my head around what our melanated forebears did to us to selfishly ingratiate themselves with material things! 🙄 Sad as phuc!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Isn't that just running away from the fight -cowardly?!
    Running away is only strategic, honourable, if it's a temporary retreat otherwise it's cowardly; leaving others to fight the fight and make sacrifices.
    Africa is NOT its former fiercely independent self prior to relentless foreign invasions. It has been long void of credible patriotic leaders -much to our frustration.
    Malaema and kagame are two candidates in whom many blacks put their trust but I'm not convinced of their black integrity to the people. They've learned to talk the talk but where are the works. Malaema was promoting the death vaccines; Kagame colluded with UK to do dodgy deal with its runaway UK asylum seekers.
    I absolutely despair at our plight as a melanated group! Mother Africa has NEVER fallen over itself or felt remorseful enough to rescue enslaved, injured or entrapped diasporians anytime soon since forefathers sold us out to our oppressors for trinkets and shiny objects.
    Centuries later but STILL trying to get my head around what our melanated forebears did to us to selfishly ingratiate themselves with material things! 🙄 Sad as phuc!
    I would agree that suggesting all American blacks leave doesn't solve the issue of systemic white supremacy in America. However, I can see having some viable, successful communities in various places as a strategy to fight global white supremacy. A big component is economics. Having an economic pipeline in various parts of Africa and the Caribbean is useful but not en masse. Its how the Chinese, Indians, and Lebonese have been doing successfully for decades in various countries.

Also, you can't run away from white supremacy. Even if all blacks in America were to leave and go to various black countries it would solve nothing. I guarantee you 100 percent, white people, especially American whites will never, ever, ever, ever leave anu successful black people, especially black Americans alone. No way whatsoever. I'm also including the European nations, but America especially. They target black countries now. There are various things America and Europe do to stunt the growth of Africa. For example, America forces literally forces through economic extortion, for various African countries to accept used clothing. It kills the local textile industry. America 'dump's tons and tons of used clothing into these countries for re-sale. Its why you will see videos in the news of kids in squalor conditions wearing a Penn State t shirt.

White people will never, ever let Blacks live independent successfully without them. They deem that a threat to them. Yes, as crazy as it is, but that's how their brains are wired. When I hear white nationalists say 'Lets split up America and you have one part and we have this part' It will never, ever work for a few reasons. They would 100 percent try to sabotage the black areas overtly and covertly. And when we are successful will try to initiate some sort of conflict. I've had this discussion with white nationalists and they get stuck and do the ...er...ah...hmmm...thing when I say 'Okay, what percentage of the 1000s of ICBM nuclear missiles, stealth planes, etc, do we get?' It gets them EVERY time. There is zero way they would live next to a nuclear power black state. None.

BadDoggieRenegade

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Will Not Disclose
    Origin
    USA
    Definitely against it. Until more African leaders begin to mimic the posture & stance of Malema, Paul Kagame

I see it as problematic especially if most leaders are not mimicking the posture & stance of Malema, Kagame, etc.
    We are a people who have enjoyed, despite struggles & challenges, full democracy. While there are 20+ democracies in Africa, the 1 true democracy is Mauritius. Everything else is either a “Flawed” or Hybrid democracy. Even with the 2 aforementioned rather progressive leaders Malema’s South Africa is considered flawed & Kagame’s Rwanda isn’t even categorized as such. Ghana is considered Flawed & Kenya isn’t even mentioned in the list I looked upon.
    I suppose in an ideal world, recipients of Reparations would be looked upon as “strangers, yet familiar people, bearing gifts. But then, because of financial & cultural extremes, were highly likely to endure some forms of the enmity that Jews endured in pre & Nazi era Germany. So what I see, simply as a layman, again in the most ideal circumstances, is an agreement for an acquisition of land from the bordering nations of Chad, Algeria, Libya, & Niger. So you form an entirely new nation from within the borders of those nations. The US takes a cut, percentage of the Reparations payments , or “foots” the bill for this land mass, and “ideally” those African leaders pay those persons in the areas directly affected & show & reflect in their respective infrastructures the benefits of such sales of land. Good luck with getting the African Leaders to share those spoils. That might be attractive to all parties, nations, etc.

Finally even a disparate number of a 100,000 Blk Americans settling, roaming about, in separate countries yet interacting with Africans under any other circumstance is at the least an inconvenient threat to the common, everyday African and most definitely a threat to whatever political & social “balance” the continent willingly suffers at the present moment. The current disorder is beneficial across the continent to those in power & we would be a direct threat in significant numbers; 100k & above.

Did 'RCNAL' or 'Insane Optimist' post this?:
    "So what I see, simply as a layman, again in the most ideal circumstances, is an agreement for an acquisition of land from the bordering nations of Chad, Algeria, Libya, & Niger"
    ==========================================

A truly provocative, but for the cynical foreign policy wonks in DC-State Department, 'Langely' (CIA), DOD a ploy to counter the Chinese presence on the African continent,

As one who was at Clark AB before MT.Pinatubo had its say, not even mentioning the U.S. presence in Guantanomo, I bet some mad hatter would help set up a deal with WE, the fodder-pawn setllers on a wide tract of the Sahel that's leased to the U.S. with we being its civilian population and contracted work force for the security presence for that vital crossroads passage way to all points in Africa.

If there are any persons who want to float this to the CIA, they wouldn't mind an expansion in their budget allocation to foot such a project, considering how they underwrote the mujadeen resistance to the Soviets in Afghanistan in the '80's. This time they'd be using a security economic presence as their justification.

BadDoggieRenegade

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Will Not Disclose
    Origin
    USA
    I would agree that suggesting all American blacks leave doesn't solve the issue of systemic white supremacy in America. However, I can see having some viable, successful communities in various places as a strategy to fight global white supremacy. A big component is economics. Having an economic pipeline in various parts of Africa and the Caribbean is useful but not en masse. Its how the Chinese, Indians, and Lebonese have been doing successfully for decades in various countries.

Also, you can't run away from white supremacy. Even if all blacks in America were to leave and go to various black countries it would solve nothing. I guarantee you 100 percent, white people, especially American whites will never, ever, ever, ever leave anu successful black people, especially black Americans alone. No way whatsoever. I'm also including the European nations, but America especially. They target black countries now. There are various things America and Europe do to stunt the growth of Africa. For example, America forces literally forces through economic extortion, for various African countries to accept used clothing. It kills the local textile industry. America 'dump's tons and tons of used clothing into these countries for re-sale. Its why you will see videos in the news of kids in squalor conditions wearing a Penn State t shirt.

White people will never, ever let Blacks live independent successfully without them. They deem that a threat to them. Yes, as crazy as it is, but that's how their brains are wired. When I hear white nationalists say 'Lets split up America and you have one part and we have this part' It will never, ever work for a few reasons. They would 100 percent try to sabotage the black areas overtly and covertly. And when we are successful will try to initiate some sort of conflict. I've had this discussion with white nationalists and they get stuck and do the ...er...ah...hmmm...thing when I say 'Okay, what percentage of the 1000s of ICBM nuclear missiles, stealth planes, etc, do we get?' It gets them EVERY time. There is zero way they would live next to a nuclear power black state. None.
    I've mentioned the treatment of Cuba as a so-called terrorist State, not even mentioning the economic and political debauchery that's been done to Haiti!
    There's no such thing as a wanna-be Boogie Black Nation as an aspiration. We are, willing or not the inherent counter-point to the world order of exploitation. WE and other colonized people, ESPECIALLY WE, were the poster child for the defecated upon people. BUT WE ROSE, as individuals and a CULTURE to be the appropriation envy of many. NEVER THINK FOR A MOMENT, that the threat is the moral reckoning we have as a receipt, if WE CHOSE TO USE IT. For that reason, even with out CMFN's as a leadership, we'd be target-even with a latter day Barack Obama, we'd be a target.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

You're correct in your analysises of these recessive critters. They've had centuries since leaving the caves to fathom out the necessities for their genetic survival - grotesque as it is!
    They realised they cannot risk us being fiercely independent again. That scenario would mean a paradigm shift of THEM being in subordination to us.
    Don't attribute too much credit to them because they are only able to sustain their hold over us by the machinations of the devil who has unchecked autonomy of our world for a limited period of time.
    We just need to hold fast and continue our fight against these evil satanic bastards to the end because we WILL WIN eventually!
    We need to stop going along with their bullshit laws, treaties and customs because they are worthless disingenuous assurances which is a custom they are practised at if you look back through history.
    I wish we'd stop going along with the pretense and boldly set a new tone in business transactions. Us continually going along with the status quo keeps us subjugated under THEIR white rules!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    "So what I see, simply as a layman, again in the most ideal circumstances, is an agreement for an acquisition of land from the bordering nations of Chad, Algeria, Libya, & Niger"

A truly provocative, but for the cynical foreign policy wonks in DC-State Department, 'Langely' (CIA), DOD a ploy to counter the Chinese presence on the African continent,

As one who was at Clark AB before MT.Pinatubo had its say, not even mentioning the U.S. presence in Guantanomo, I bet some mad hatter would help set up a deal with WE, the fodder-pawn setllers on a wide tract of the Sahel that's leased to the U.S. with we being its civilian population and contracted work force for the security presence for that vital crossroads passage way to all points in Africa.

If there are any persons who want to float this to the CIA, they wouldn't mind an expansion in their budget allocation to foot such a project, considering how they underwrote the mujadeen resistance to the Soviets in Afghanistan in the '80's. This time they'd be using a security economic presence as their justification.
    Not me.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I posted it. Didn’t mean to offend. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🔥

BadDoggieRenegade

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Will Not Disclose
    Origin
    USA
    I posted it. Didn’t mean to offend. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🔥
    Nawww...

I thought it was an 'out of the box' and highly likely 'truth is stranger than fiction', ala 'Putney Swope' of a 'Black Colony' on a U.S. leased territory in its world-wide imperial obsession as the "indispensable nation". How better for a major radical infrastructure plan for FBA's to have them as the primary residents and operative ambassadorial fronts of this base serving as 'The Sheriff' in the unregulated Sahel region near the Niger watershed.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nawww...

I thought it was an 'out of the box' and highly likely 'truth is stranger than fiction', ala 'Putney Swope' of a 'Black Colony' on a U.S. leased territory in its world-wide imperial obsession as the "indispensable nation". How better for a major radical infrastructure plan for FBA's to have them as the primary residents and operative ambassadorial fronts of this base serving as 'The Sheriff' in the unregulated Sahel region near the Niger watershed.
    Wow‼️Putney Swope 🤣😂Thanks, I like that 1. Great Film. So I began frivolous musings about such things when I heard about the shallowness of the Right of Return put forth by Ghana. As I recall it, the benefits of Right of Return are extremely limited. So I allowed myself to consider the possibilities of Freedmen en masse as Reparations recipients, while attempting to relocate to any African country would perhaps enjoy a much more receptive response. A 100,000 to a Million freedmen, all recipients of Reparations is a positive for any country on the continent. Likely to enjoy far more benefits of citizenship rights, etc.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    That sounds like Brother Ben X. He got some Black people together & they purchased over 100 acres. I believe it was last year. Look it up on YouTube.

BadDoggieRenegade

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Will Not Disclose
    Origin
    USA
    Wow‼️Putney Swope 🤣😂Thanks, I like that 1. Great Film. So I began frivolous musings about such things when I heard about the shallowness of the Right of Return put forth by Ghana. As I recall it, the benefits of Right of Return are extremely limited. So I allowed myself to consider the possibilities of Freedmen en masse as Reparations recipients, while attempting to relocate to any African country would perhaps enjoy a much more receptive response. A 100,000 to a Million freedmen, all recipients of Reparations is a positive for any country on the continent. Likely to enjoy far more benefits of citizenship rights, etc.
    Reparations for mega swaths of the Sahel with U.S. provided infrastructure, salaries if desired, and a relative mores stable market center for vendors and other financial hubs in and for Africa and connecting to the Eurasian and ex-Patriot Continent.