The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

“Envy Thou Not The OPPRESSOR, ...

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Native American
Origin
USA
I am not a "bible thumper" but I was raised in the black church....
So I am familiar with the Basic Information Before Leaving Earth text....
PROVERBS 3:31 KJV "Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways."
🤔🧐😏 This has been marinating in my mind as I've come across the CONVERSATION$ that are said in "FUN" GIVING OTHER BLACK FOLKS LASHES (whipping em) 😒 I just don't believe it's funny. I find nothing funny about claiming to call for the abolishment of systemic racism BUT hold on to the IDEA 💡 of DOMINATING another brother or sister... Especially for someone that's a professional in the study of PSYCHOLOGY!? The thought that WE would EMULATE something that was done to our ancestors... Is CRAZY and preposterous. To me it pRovE$ the fact that a lot of black LOOKING people don't really want to end the "oppression" of Black America as a WHOLE, they want to be TRUSTEE$ ! They want the opportunity to be the taskmaster bka Krackkker of the whip!🤔🧑🏾‍🏫 If you wanted to make "funny" commentary you could say you would expel them from the tribe for a certain number of days or they would be made to forage for their own food not able to partake in the community pantry... I'm not sure but handing out LASHES for what would be considered CooN behavior I don't find it comical in the least bit... And we all know the dominant society is watching these sit downs and they're highly amused taking notes to see who could be used as a weapon against their own people just by the speaking points the seed is already been planted. Just my skewed point of view prove me wrong 🧐 I highly doubt it... Although we can agree to disagree and still have love for one another. 💜🤟🏾 #B1 .....

Scoundrel.jpg

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I believe this is why the discipline needs to be handled by the men because women have too much empathy in general. When it’s time for a nigga to get what’s coming a bunch of women come out screaming “nooooo” and “stoppppp”. I get the historical context when it comes to whipping and your concern Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️ but are there people that should be beat? Yes.

If we put our money together to build a store and some young thugs come and rob it, we should beat them to the white meat. Just my opinion.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do you believe that we should destroy Blacks that try to sabotage us?
    If you FEEL need to unalive them or what HAVE you, so be it but to DEGRADE them and/or attempt to constantly HUMILIATE and degrade them by beating them as a slave or insignificant being is different... ... ....

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe this is why the discipline needs to be handled by the men because women have too much empathy in general. When it’s time for a nigga to get what’s coming a bunch of women come out screaming “nooooo” and “stoppppp”. I get the historical context when it comes to whipping and your concern Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️ but are there people that should be beat? Yes.

If we put our money together to build a store and some young thugs come and rob it, we should beat them to the white meat. Just my opinion.
    Or you could save yourself some energy and just chop off their hands with the machete like they do in third world countries 🧐

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    Speaking out of term or in a self-hating ??? NEGATIVE #B1 manner is grounds to have soapbox kicked from under you...
    But that's our own punishment for "idolizing" those who have been placed as tokens amongst the community. by the dominant society...
    If they're forced vow of silence and write things down nobody would listen to them😂 because you know CUZ NiKKa$ DON'T read 😕🙃😄🌐 rite? At least they don't read the comprehend 😄..... All I'm saying is we should be original.👁️ Maybe we could take a branding iron their tongue ....🤔😄🙃🌐🧩

D

Deleted member 1946

I am not a "bible thumper" but I was raised in the black church....
    So I am familiar with the Basic Information Before Leaving Earth text....
    PROVERBS 3:31 KJV "Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways."
    🤔🧐😏 This has been marinating in my mind as I've come across the CONVERSATION$ that are said in "FUN" GIVING OTHER BLACK FOLKS LASHES (whipping em) 😒 I just don't believe it's funny. I find nothing funny about claiming to call for the abolishment of systemic racism BUT hold on to the IDEA 💡 of DOMINATING another brother or sister... Especially for someone that's a professional in the study of PSYCHOLOGY!? The thought that WE would EMULATE something that was done to our ancestors... Is CRAZY and preposterous. To me it pRovE$ the fact that a lot of black LOOKING people don't really want to end the "oppression" of Black America as a WHOLE, they want to be TRUSTEE$ ! They want the opportunity to be the taskmaster bka Krackkker of the whip!🤔🧑🏾‍🏫 If you wanted to make "funny" commentary you could say you would expel them from the tribe for a certain number of days or they would be made to forage for their own food not able to partake in the community pantry... I'm not sure but handing out LASHES for what would be considered CooN behavior I don't find it comical in the least bit... And we all know the dominant society is watching these sit downs and they're highly amused taking notes to see who could be used as a weapon against their own people just by the speaking points the seed is already been planted. Just my skewed point of view prove me wrong 🧐 I highly doubt it... Although we can agree to disagree and still have love for one another. 💜🤟🏾 #B1 .....

View attachment 7874
    The powers that be definitely have puppets who are secretly watching as many platforms as possible to see who is challenging their power and to see who they can use to oppress the rest of us.

D

Deleted member 1946

Speaking out of term or in a self-hating ??? NEGATIVE #B1 manner is grounds to have soapbox kicked from under you...
    But that's our own punishment for "idolizing" those who have been placed as tokens amongst the community. by the dominant society...
    If they're forced vow of silence and write things down nobody would listen to them😂 because you know CUZ NiKKa$ DON'T read 😕🙃😄🌐 rite? At least they don't read the comprehend 😄..... All I'm saying is we should be original.👁️ Maybe we could take a branding iron their tongue ....🤔😄🙃🌐🧩
    There are definitely some self hating folks amongst us. I hope this changes and changes soon.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    “A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a ROD FOR THE FOOL'S BACK.” Whipping is NOT "the WAY of our Oppresors," Sister Extra'. It is "The WAY of LIFE (Proverbs 6:23)!" We called it "𐤕𐤅𐤊𐤇𐤅𐤕 𐤌𐤅𐤎𐤓 (Toe'kay'khothe Musaw)." That is, "Chasetisement for Order." שלום & #B1 🙏🏿

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you FEEL need to unalive them or what HAVE you, so be it but to DEGRADE them and/or attempt to constantly HUMILIATE and degrade them by beating them as a slave or insignificant being is different... ... ....
    Well I have to say that this is totally fair and reasonable.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    “A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a ROD FOR THE FOOL'S BACK.” Whipping is NOT "the WAY of our Oppresors," Sister Extra'. It is "The WAY of LIFE (Proverbs 6:23)!" We called it "𐤕𐤅𐤊𐤇𐤅𐤕 𐤌𐤅𐤎𐤓 (Toe'kay'khothe Musaw)." That is, "Chasetisement for Order." שלום & #B1 🙏🏿
    Season 11 Wow GIF by One Chicago

It was the way of my grandmama too.