The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Errol Spence Jr., Terence Crawford agree to terms for potential Nov. 19 megafight

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    B3E0165C-4024-4749-A87B-F22CC338FA4B.jpeg

Errol Spence Jr. and Terence Crawford have agreed to all material terms for a fight for the undisputed welterweight championship, an event targeted for Nov. 19 in Las Vegas, multiple sources tell ESPN.

However, the deal has not been signed as the parties' lawyers clean up legal language in the agreement, per sources. Crawford, ESPN's No. 1 pound-for-pound boxer and top welterweight, acquiesced to all proposed financial terms from PBC creator Al Haymon, including the short end of a revenue split, sources said

This is must see TV.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven’t been this excited and yet nervous for a fight in so long. It’s one of those fights where I want both of them to win but as we know that’s impossible. I’m going with Crawford.
    I feel the same. I’m excited but I don’t want to see any of those brothas lose. I think watching one lose is going to overshadow the win for me. But I can’t wait to see some great boxing going down.

A.B.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 3857

Errol Spence Jr. and Terence Crawford have agreed to all material terms for a fight for the undisputed welterweight championship, an event targeted for Nov. 19 in Las Vegas, multiple sources tell ESPN.

However, the deal has not been signed as the parties' lawyers clean up legal language in the agreement, per sources. Crawford, ESPN's No. 1 pound-for-pound boxer and top welterweight, acquiesced to all proposed financial terms from PBC creator Al Haymon, including the short end of a revenue split, sources said

This is must see TV.
    I'm still not sure if this will happen because of the way boxing has been milking the fans these past few years.

DOSO

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 3857

This is must see TV.
    I'm definitely going to watch this.

tony.arzu

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 3857

This is must see TV.
    #SMH🙄