The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Ever get injured during a serious fight?

zBucks
A few years back I got into a serious fight with this one college guy. He was this annoying white dude who said some racist stuff at a party, I confronted the dude about it, but he didn't seem to care all too much. I then called him out for being racist and he blew up. We ended up getting into a little scuffle after he wouldn't shut up. Turns out, the dude was training to be an MMA fighter, so during the scuffle, he gets me in this arm bar and cranks my arm pretty good before his friends come in and pull him off. Thankfully he didn't break it, but he messed it up pretty good to where I had to get it checked out.

I would have pressed charges, but he ended up leaving before that could happen. I just said forget it, and went home. I just told the doctors some of my friends got into it and that was it.

But yeah, enough on story time, have you ever gotten into a serious fight that resulted in any injuries?

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I am a pretty passive and chilled-out person. It takes a lot to get me to the point of confrontation and throwing fists. I can't say I have ever been in a serious fight outside of one with my brother. It was more a less messing around and got heated. I ended up with a broken nose and somehow managed to break his wrist. I think we were 15 and 17 at the time.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Never been in a serious fight but did get hurt in the ring and suffered a concussion that lasted 6 months. It happened in March of this year and I’m still not healed. @Mud City Savage how was the emotional pain after the incident? Did you stop hanging around those group of friends? did they support you or ridicule you? You fought for a noble cause.