The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Ever gone to a major sporting event like the Super Bowl, NBA Finals or something similar?

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Have you ever gone to an NFL Super Bowl, NBA Finals, NHL playoffs, etc? I have not gotten to go to any major events yet, but I think it'd be cool to go to a Super Bowl once in my life, but I figure I'd rather wait for a team I actually like before going. As I don't want to just see any teams play.

What important events are you excited to see live? Oh and I'd add other events like WWE Wrestlemania (even though I wouldn't count it as a sport). I still count the event as a big event I think would be cool to attend.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven't been to any game of importance. I don't really care to watch sports.

I went to a World Series game back in 2017 when the Astros won. I'm not a huge baseball fan but I was visiting family in Cali and they had tickets to go. Even though I didn't have a feeling towards either team, it was a lot of fun to be able to watch it!
    Did you watch it or did you just drink with a baseball game going on in the background?

Not yet...if the Broncos go again or are on track to I'm definitely saving up. Or if the Nuggets or Avalanche do.

Sorry ass Rockies cmblankstare

mjlol