The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Ever know someone with a sugar daddy?

lexodyssey

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I used to know this girl that wanted to make an account on one of those websites to find a sugar daddy. She ended up breaking up with her boyfriend just to pursue it lol I wasn't good friends with her so I don't know if she ever went through with it but it was so crazy. I also know of a girl who claims she has a sugar daddy. She doesn't really work but she travels a lot and has designer clothes so idk, she probably does. I just think it's a weird concept but to each their own lol

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
A friend I had growing up went down a bad path. She went to college but started stripping at the age of 17. She carried on doing this for a while. We stopped talking when I was 22. I found out she was selling drugs for her mom. A few years later she had moved to Las Vegas. Someone in my family is friends with her on Facebook for some reason (prob cause we go way back and they always thought she was a sweet girl). Come to find out she doesn't seem to have a job yet bought a house for her and her mom and is always traveling to different states. I have a feeling she has a sugar daddy who takes her on business trips or something.

Goldilocks

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Yes I know quite a few. One is quite proud of it and tells everyone who will listen. Someone I work with is a suga daddy himself. I call him the 'baby momma whisper'. He loves women with kids and no bright futures because they accept anything. He is also married.

I have been offered to be a suga baby by a few men. Yeah I can’t.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Yes I know quite a few. One is quite proud of it and tells everyone who will listen. Someone I work with is a suga daddy himself. I call him the 'baby momma whisper'. He loves women with kids and no bright futures because they accept anything. He is also married.

I have been offered to be a suga baby by a few men. Yeah I can’t.
That nigga is a predator. He out here scheming on women stretching their last dollar and giving them a stimulus in exchange for who knows what. When he sees a single mom...

Twin Peaks Rubbing Hands Together GIF