The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Every so often, Youtube NAILS it!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Columbus pretty much kidnapped a 12 year old native girl as his woman while in the Caribbean. So many stories similarly. Many of the men traveling west into Indian country and took an Indian wife took teenage wives.

Also the savagery. What the white people did to the aboriginal peoples in Australia is horrifying. Youtube has been scrubbing every copy and I used to be able to find it easily but it was a documentary and the white folks who came, would go into a village, rape the girls, ALL, no matter the age and kill them by shooting or bayonetting them through their privates, then bury the men up to their necks and ride around on horses and basically play polo with their heads till it came off. Some of the most savage, sick sh*t that made me, a reader of the savagery of slavery in Americas, almost throw up.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Columbus pretty much kidnapped a 12 year old native girl as his woman while in the Caribbean. So many stories similarly. Many of the men traveling west into Indian country and took an Indian wife took teenage wives.

So disgusting.

scared funny face GIF by Much

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

S.O.J.I.A.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Good ole white supremacy playing both sides of the argument.

Looks like Tom and Den are from somewhere in Europe and the Euro-Edomites love throwing dirt on American-Edomites. They'll put out stuff like this all day not because they give a shit about our people but just to thumb their nose at So-called White Americans.