The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Everybody Ain't About This Life

MisterAlston

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
There will have to be delineation even in our own community as Freedmen. We must face facts that some of us are just as dedicated to white supremacy as most white people are. Most negro's in this country and even black immigrants who come from abroad love this system. I wouldn't be surprised if only 10% of the suggested 48 million are about true revolution in our people truly wanting freedom. I know people who are fine with the status quo and continue to complain when things don't go their way in a system of their oppressors. Those who know what the assignment is know, because everybody ain't about this life. #B1 #FBAISALINEAGE

cjg

Senior Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
There will have to be delineation even in our own community as Freedmen. We must face facts that some of us are just as dedicated to white supremacy as most white people are. Most negro's in this country and even black immigrants who come from abroad love this system. I wouldn't be surprised if only 10% of the suggested 48 million are about true revolution in our people truly wanting freedom. I know people who are fine with the status quo and continue to complain when things don't go their way in a system of their oppressors. Those who know what the assignment is know, because everybody ain't about this life. #B1 #FBAISALINEAGE
I think the %10 number is spot on ... I also think the majority (or another %10 or more) will follow the minority if there was a concrete plan presented .. There's a lot to do, overwhelming to most, myself included ...

... That's a good way to put it, "an assignment" ... For that, you have to think you have a purpose ... What complicates is that everybody is figuring it out, and when they do, sometimes is too late ✊🏿