Everyone Else Gets Reparationists But Black Americans, That STOPS Now

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
America has already done #reparations for Native Americans, Holocaust Survivors, interned Japanese, 911 families, those exposed to radiation, World War II Prisoners Of War, Iranian hostages, and most recent, UKRAINE!

What about Black Americans (#Freedmen)?

P.S. I ignore defeatist spouting the same old "wEz aiNt nEva g0n bEz fRee" babble. Please be cognizant of that.
View attachment They Never Apologized(1).mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    America has already done #reparations for Native Americans, Holocaust Survivors, interned Japanese, 911 families, those exposed to radiation, World War II Prisoners Of War, Iranian hostages, and most recent, UKRAINE!

What about Black Americans (#Freedmen)?

P.S. I ignore defeatist spouting the same old "wEz aiNt nEva g0n bEz fRee" babble. Please be cognizant of that.
    View attachment 5510
    We are not looked at as citizens in the USA, we are looked upon as the vestiges a former economic system. It‘s sad but true.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are not looked at as citizens in the USA, we are looked upon as the vestiges a former economic system. It‘s sad but true.
    True which is why we cannot be sitting here debating. We gotta get active and grab what’s ours. Like Malcolm said if we have to live uncomfortably everyone does

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Freedmen need independence from the US entirely, that should be our reparations, but one can dream
    It can be done but won’t be done if niggas so in love with the USA that they won’t work with any other Black people globally.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It can be done but won’t be done if niggas so in love with the USA that they won’t work with any other Black people globally.
    Put another way, not if we focusing on starting beefs with other folks in the diaspora instead of focusing on the task at hand ...

.. one of our issues is that we focus on smokescreens (that someone may or may not have conjured to intentionally distract) , rather than putting in work to get the job done ..

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Right there with you brother!!! I feel like this is the best argument around to support our plight of reparations. If you ask our lamen the first thing they say is "Are they even going to give it to us??" This is a question we need to delete from our lexicon. It's not like this government has given countless other groups large amounts of money.
    We have to keep demanding for it as the common practice it is. Its not an amazing world changing thing. It's a simple debt thats owed. Only payable through cash.

To resolve the debt cut the check!!!!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Real talk, Bro. Marcel... don't forget to mention that the white slave owners also got compensated for their loss of property when The Emancipation Procrastination (oops) Proclamation was passed... even American White People got reparations...

office space i would set the place on fire too if i didnt get my cake GIF by Maudit

office space i would set the place on fire too if i didnt get my cake GIF by Maudit

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Reparations is squarely on Blacks.
    The biggest problem isn't getting whites aboard, it's getting enough Blacks on board. All, starting with FBAs and then that will make non FBAs sh*t or get off the pot as well as isolates Blacks like Shaq, rappers, athletes and entertainers.

In the civil rights days a lot of black entertainers stayed on the sidelines. Harry Belafonte and others stepped up but others had to or be seen as sellouts.

Same now. A lot of progress has been made. It doesn't seem like it but when reparations is part of the Democratic primary it's massive. Unheard of 10 years ago. Republicans know they will have to weigh in as well. They see the writing in the wall.

Anyway. Things gotta be solid internally before it can be given serious consideration and ultimately forced on to happen.

MoMoneyRiUp

Designing an Afrocentric lifestyle
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Former? Many of us pay student loans AND taxes 😂😂 Everyone eats off our backs while we keep this country running. We are the CURRENT economic system.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Former? Many of us pay student loans AND taxes 😂😂 Everyone eats off our backs while we keep this country running. We are the CURRENT economic system.
    You ain't telling no lies. There are still for profit prisons out here. You ain't lying about nothing. Everyone is still eating off of us right now.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The biggest problem isn't getting whites aboard, it's getting enough Blacks on board. All, starting with FBAs and then that will make non FBAs sh*t or get off the pot as well as isolates Blacks like Shaq, rappers, athletes and entertainers.

In the civil rights days a lot of black entertainers stayed on the sidelines. Harry Belafonte and others stepped up but others had to or be seen as sellouts.

Same now. A lot of progress has been made. It doesn't seem like it but when reparations is part of the Democratic primary it's massive. Unheard of 10 years ago. Republicans know they will have to weigh in as well. They see the writing in the wall.

Anyway. Things gotta be solid internally before it can be given serious consideration and ultimately forced on to happen.

In the civil rights days a lot of black entertainers stayed on the sidelines. Harry Belafonte and oThisthers stepped up but others had to or be seen as sellouts.

Same now. A lot of progress has been made. It doesn't seem like it but when reparations is part of the Democratic primary it

's massive. Unheard of 10 years ago. Republicans know they will have to weigh in as well. They see the writing in the wall.

This is SPOT ON!

D-Mann

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    True. I always saw it as we are citizens but with limited privileges. Kind of like we got the cheap bastard Disneyland gen admin ticket and white folks got the VIP ultimate ticket skip the line and free stuff.

D

Deleted member 191

I look at as Colonizers only ever understood two languages: death and taxes. Those are the only times, they ever acted at the behest or demand of others.
    So until our collective action presents them with the prospect of poverty or the prospect of war, it'll be an uphill battle for sure.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Globally, whenever black people united, sh*t changed.

Part of the reasons slavery was going to end even without the Civil War was that there were a lot more revolts. A lot of them small, isolated that white history makes sure is not known. Some were subtle. Slave masters were being poisoned (Martha Washington was scared of that) and big mama knew the right stuff so that white doctors couldn't tell because they knew more than the white doctors. There were a lot more than you think. We fought. They don't want that out there but we did.

Jamaica had the most rebellions in the Caribbean because they took whole tribes so the big house blacks were of the same lineage as the field blacks. British were outnumbered on a small island. They knew the time. Again, example of Blacks uniting.

After WW2 the British and French were broke. Many of the colonial Blacks were used in WW2. They saw white colonizers shot and died just as easily as anyone. They were also killing whites (Germans, Italians) in the north African campaign. They weren't about to submit to colonialism after WW2. Starting with Ghana in 1954, it was the first time the rival tribes were on code. Independence happened. Nigeria, and the others saw that and were like 'we want some of this independence too, we can do it the easy way or the easier way'. The French and British didn't want that smoke. They tried. The British tried in Kenya. It's called the Mau Mau rebellion and it was brutal. The British were very brutal and when the Kenyans, who were all finally on code starting giving them the same smoke, killing anyone white, the Brits hauled ass and opted for giving independence. Same with Algiers, present day Algeria. The French were extremely brutal and this time it didn't work. All of them were on code.

I've yet to see anywhere globally where blacks in an area were on code and didn't win. Ever. America as well obviously. Civil Rights struggle is one. But lets not forget the 'hot' summers of 1967 and 1968 where inner city Blacks in Newark, Detroit, Chicago, Philly lit that azz up. Remember you had brothers who were either Korean war vets or just back from Vietnam where they knew tactics. Newark was especially about that life. Using military tactics to lure cops into 'kill zones' and sniping them. They had to literally bring in national guard tanks. Sh*t was getting so bad they formed a national commission called the Kerner Commission to find out why blacks were turning up.

Since all these things what messed us up each time within America and around the world was we STOPPED being on code and went back to disunity with a lot of help from systemic white supremacy which morphed and learned new ways (projects, mass incarceration, abortion, buying off so called leaders, benign neglect, etc) to divide us.

We are moving in the right direction. Not fast enough by any stretch but we are. One of the great things I like is we are now taking pride in things that we were told be ashamed of, like Gullah and Geechee, Seminole (spelling sorry) and other groups of Blacks who were fighters. These areas and peoples need to be protected, fought for and admired. Same in other areas (Maroons of Jamaica, etc). Blacks who freed themselves long before slavery officially ended.

Stay on code, do the work. Whatever circle you are in. Everything at some point will be reduced to are you on code or off code. And on code, no matter your lineage is supporting reparations for FBA. Iv'e said before, if Africa, the Caribbean and European blacks were thinking 3D chess, they'd see that reparations for FBAs from the most powerful nation in the world helps their cause.