The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

"Face Stretched To Africa"

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Apparently this is a Hispanic saying. The "Black and Brown" coalition foolishness fooled us for years...

Yup when we can see that they hate the Black people in their own countries...why would we think they would care for us when we have no cultural similarities?

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You ever see that "how to fix a round cage" video?

These big birds are nuts! (granted the one in this video was abused (it's a rescue) and the guy is just having a laugh with it)

Birds are beautiful but I was about 6 years old when a Cockatiel almost took my finger off. Then went to a zoo and an ostrich bit me on my hand. It didn't hurt but he could have.

The bird in the vid is nice, tho!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Birds are beautiful but I was about 6 years old when a Cockatiel almost took my finger off. Then went to a zoo and an ostrich bit me on my hand. It didn't hurt but he could have.

The bird in the vid is nice, tho!
    Don't get me wrong, birds are beautiful you are right but the big ones... I just can't trust! A friend of mine growing up had one. Well, it was her mother's. He was a big red macaw and that dude would scream for attention and chase us to bite our feet. I got to a point where I never took my shoes off in the house. I was the only one allowed because I was so scared of the bird.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Don't get me wrong, birds are beautiful you are right but the big ones... I just can't trust! A friend of mine growing up had one. Well, it was her mother's. He was a big red macaw and that dude would scream for attention and chase us to bite our feet. I got to a point where I never took my shoes off in the house. I was the only one allowed because I was so scared of the bird.
    Good story!
    They are beautiful

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Good story!
    They are beautiful
    They are intimidating but so intelligent and I think that factors in for me. I did have a parakeet growing up and I loved him. One of my brothers got the little guy swearing somehow and boy was my mom fuming over that! LOL He would say "What you doing?" when you would come by his cage and he'd give kisses too. I loved that little guy.