The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Family

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I trust the HNIC and moderator’s for the most part to vett everyone properly that joins this platform so with that being said I’m following everyone I come across

B1
    We have a badge system too so look under you name you will see badges as you hit certain milestones. Anyone who is a suspected coon will have a coon badge.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I trust the HNIC and moderator’s for the most part to vett everyone properly that joins this platform so with that being said I’m following everyone I come across

B1
    Was just alerted by the big homie Jay further about how things work around here and how coons are vetted and I’ll just say, I got my eyes open on them badges and unfortunately there will be some unfollowing.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh Word? That’s good to know and one best ideas on a platform that I ever heard
    Yup! If you’re on a phone, turn it horizontal and look right beneath origin right under the avatars. It’ll show you the badges. Look up user Rex Lawrence to see what an example looks like.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Was just alerted by the big homie Jay further about how things work around here and how coons are vetted and I’ll just say, I got my eyes open on them badges and unfortunately there will be some unfollowing.
    Don’t forget verification too. If you have a green check next to your name it means you have been confirmed Black by staff.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yup! If you’re on a phone, turn it horizontal and look right beneath origin right under the avatars. It’ll show you the badges. Look up user Rex Lawrence to see what an example looks like.
    👍🏾You read my mind bro because eventually I was going to ask how would a example look like

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

B1
    Welcome to the board, yea it's not easy being a coon or Sambo on here, you will be identified!
    Plus the green checks help spot the actual Black people on here.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Welcome to the board, yea it's not easy being a coon or Sambo on here, you will be identified!
    Welcome Family!!That makes me feel good to be in this space knowing I got Top people vetting such as y’all selves and I’ll do my best to past on this platform to as many stand up B1 Black people as I can!!

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes and if you don’t believe it ask Rex Lawrence.